New Map (Petas) - Island + King of the island The Hill

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Ranking maps

Poll ended at Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:42 am

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
No votes
Alright
50%
Awesome
50%

Total votes: 2

Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

New Map (Petas) - Island + King of the island The Hill

Post by Petas »

Bez názvu2.jpg
Bez názvu2.jpg (8.05 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
Bez názvu2.jpg
Bez názvu2.jpg (8.05 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
1)(Petas) - Island
Size :1200m
World : attic
Mod Rules : protect
Start : 2000 plastic and 800 electric
Each team has 2 mining objects for plastic and for electrics.

It is therefore an object of Pail, bikinis peachy, watch and Batterry.

On the center is a Garden lamp.
Gobble zorg and Blard, Battery, TrainWreck, VHS, Walkietalkie, Mega Assain Robo.

It is very hard to play this map when all the computer players are against you.

Video added :
Bez názvu.jpg
Bez názvu.jpg (9.14 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
Bez názvu.jpg
Bez názvu.jpg (9.14 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
2)(Petas) - King of the Island The Hill.
Size :1200m
World : attic
Mod Rules : koth
Start : 2000 plastic and 800 electric

Some resource objects have been removed from this version of the map.
It is therefore about zorg and Blard and Garden Lamp.
It was then modified and the terrain for the MoD Koth

Video Added

Download (Petas) - Island map.exe

These maps are without the support of {HQ-Fizzo®} CZSK.
They are not included in any map packages of the clan {HQ-Fizzo®} CZSK
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New Map (Petas) - Island + King of the island The Hill

Post by TommyCD1 »

I liked the map. It's small and easy to get around, and the hill is easy to defend, but also easy to get to, making for a very nice intensity when gunning for it in an eight player battle.

The only two complaints I have; first that the only resources in the map are at base and in the middle. I like to have many resources around, so that getting the hill doesn't make a win scenario, and also so that the hill doesn't become the predictable spot to fight over. The second little issue I have is how the map's colors are so intense. I can see you've been making all of your maps like this, so this may be your style, but I find it kind of silly when the grass and dirt look like candy. <:-P If you like how it looks though, then by all means don't stop.

For the koth version, it's nice that the hill is properly blocked off before the timer, but the sand on the beach shouldn't also be blocked. Players should be able to engage their opponents before the Hill is open, and it also creates an issue where the only exit to a base is also the entrance to the hill. This makes taking the hill way to easy when you can simply ignore the hill and barricade the enemy's base instead, since the opening is so narrow.

Otherwise it's a great map! Loved it.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Re: New Map (Petas) - Island + King of the island The Hill

Post by Petas »

TommyCD1 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:59 am I liked the map. It's small and easy to get around, and the hill is easy to defend, but also easy to get to, making for a very nice intensity when gunning for it in an eight player battle.

The only two complaints I have; first that the only resources in the map are at base and in the middle. I like to have many resources around, so that getting the hill doesn't make a win scenario, and also so that the hill doesn't become the predictable spot to fight over. The second little issue I have is how the map's colors are so intense. I can see you've been making all of your maps like this, so this may be your style, but I find it kind of silly when the grass and dirt look like candy. <:-P If you like how it looks though, then by all means don't stop.

For the koth version, it's nice that the hill is properly blocked off before the timer, but the sand on the beach shouldn't also be blocked. Players should be able to engage their opponents before the Hill is open, and it also creates an issue where the only exit to a base is also the entrance to the hill. This makes taking the hill way to easy when you can simply ignore the hill and barricade the enemy's base instead, since the opening is so narrow.

Otherwise it's a great map! Loved it.

Thanks for the advice of TommyCD1. :SWEET:
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499