All Army Men RTS's Cheat Codes & how to find them

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
Secg
Half Track L2
Half Track L2
United States of America

All Army Men RTS's Cheat Codes & how to find them

Post by Secg »

Well, if I'd have to post my 90th post, I may as well make it a substantial one.

All AMRTS cheat codes only work in single player missions (Boot Camp, Campaign, Great Battles, Special Operations). To enable a cheat code, press Alt + Backspace & type it in (don't worry about letter case):
  • Color Me Stupid - Change all teams' colors =))
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 3 A Few Green Men, destroy the multi-colored beach ball

Fantastic Plastic - Add 5,000 Plastic :SWEET: into the player's coffer
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 5 It Came from the Basement, reach the map's midsection, then go north, turn left into a dead end & destroy the Clown Shoes.

Kick Some Butt - Player's units' attacks will deal double 8) damage
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 7 Dishes of Valor, kill the Fly resting on an Orange in the Fruitbasket

Brain Sick - Enemy's units' attacks will deal 2.5x >:) damage
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 8 From Here to the Sofa, destroy the game Green Rogue near the PS2.

Ahoy Captain Dan - Drop five paratroopers wherever player's Camera is.
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 9 Fistful of Plastic, destroy the T-Rex on the map's north-side. Only usable ONCE :( per mission!

Punch Line - Double ;) player's Dump Truck's Capacity from 150 to 300 resource.
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 10 Baths of Glory, destroy the Rubber Duck

Zap Me - Add 2,000 Electricity :ROCK: into the Player's coffer
    How to find it: In Campaign Mission 11 One Men Army, destroy the Fan in the map's North-east corner
ImageImage