Army Men RTS Object Editor Program!

Mods that are being worked on. You can post your teaser here.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Army Men RTS Object Editor Program!

Post by Magnos »

This Program will help newers to Edit this game easily with tips.
After Version 1.0, This program will be able to make a Weapons like Nuclear Bomb and Fully Edit Army Men RTS and Dark Reign 2 GameObjects like Grunts, Tank, TankKiller, etc...
The best in this Program is Error Checking Tool like Visual Studio (Errors, Warnings, Messages)
so Good bye for Braces Syntax Crash Error.

You can see my maps to know what will this program help you to do...

Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRSqr1 ... qQxb4JYgtw
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Army Men RTS Object Editor Program!

Post by TommyCD1 »

Looks good so far. Can you add definitions to it too? Like if I wanted to give a unit a new weapon, could you define that weapon through this program?

Also how do you select parameters, do you have to enter them manually and need to already know them, or would it give you options to choose from?

Will it ever be able to edit any .cfg in the game?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Post by Magnos »

TommyCD1 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:40 am Looks good so far. Can you add definitions to it too? Like if I wanted to give a unit a new weapon, could you define that weapon through this program?

Also how do you select parameters, do you have to enter them manually and need to already know them, or would it give you options to choose from?

Will it ever be able to edit any .cfg in the game?
You will be able to add Weapons to any object like dumptruck, and edit this weapon as u like.
from file menu you can select new and see lot of Forms that you can delete from or add to it your ready forms.

after Version 1.3 this program will allow you to make a full map, Editing object.cfg with a simple view for adding objects on map, game.cfg easy team rules add or remove teams so easy with a guids for objectives and more, except blk files that you will have to make in dr2 studio because I couldn't use the Zero Engine for making this program and if I could, this program will be so great!
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Looks good. Keep it up.