Help Me Fix My Game?

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
Thatguy553
Noob
Noob
United States of America

Help Me Fix My Game?

Post by Thatguy553 »

I just recently installed Army Men RTS from the Mod DB site but the installer seems to originate from here, after a successful installation i when to change the graphics and settings a little bit but once i changed my resolution to 10?? x ???? i dont remember what the resolution was but it was the only 4 digit one, but now my game starts with everything in the bottom left corner and when it reaches the menu the screen freezes but the game continues, i have tried reinstalling multiple times but nothing changes, how can i fix this?
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Help Me Fix My Game?

Post by TommyCD1 »

So the game does not crash, only the display does? Can you maybe try to take a screenshot of this, or try continuing into the game itself?

Some things to try: Find the game's directory and delete the settings.cfg file from inside. Also delete the user folder. Can you be specific which installer you are using? Also if you can post the log here that would help too. It's found in the amrts.log file in the main directory.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

Post by HarrickGreen_TRB »

Oh that seem like the installer that i upload on moddb, yup i responsible for that sorry
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

Post by HarrickGreen_TRB »

Thatguy553 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:08 pm I just recently installed Army Men RTS from the Mod DB site but the installer seems to originate from here, after a successful installation i when to change the graphics and settings a little bit but once i changed my resolution to 10?? x ???? i dont remember what the resolution was but it was the only 4 digit one, but now my game starts with everything in the bottom left corner and when it reaches the menu the screen freezes but the game continues, i have tried reinstalling multiple times but nothing changes, how can i fix this?
make sure that you deleted all the files, check the %appdata%, c program file disk, check the documents directory, any places possible