New map (Petas) - Noob Killer

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Map rating

Poll ended at Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:58 am

1)Shitty
No votes
2)Horrible
No votes
3)Tolerable
No votes
4)Alright
100%
5)Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 1

Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

New map (Petas) - Noob Killer

Post by Petas »

Bez názvu.jpg
Bez názvu.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
Bez názvu.jpg
Bez názvu.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
terrain_custom.jpg
terrain_custom.jpg (6.52 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
terrain_custom.jpg
terrain_custom.jpg (6.52 KiB) Viewed 2739 times
rules : protect
Size : 986
World : attic

Start : Plastic 2000, Electricity 800
At the beginning it is available for mining for each team : Mega asain roboFlashlight and 3D new object Floppy Disk
In the corner there is then Pail and Shovel for more plastic.

On the center is 4x walkietalkie, 1x bone, 2x baterry, 2x 9volt baterry, 1x space, 1x measuringcups, 1x traincontroler
That might be enough for the center.

The whole map is then covered with fine forest growth.

What is special about the map ?
For this map, a 3D floppy disk model with the famous game Army Men: WorldWar was specially created.
:GAME:

I want to thank E{x}F-Sniper for helping to model this object.

Download map (Petas) - Noob Killer.zip(482kb)

>Specification<
You can download the floppy disk from this post here
Last edited by Petas on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New map (Petas) - Noob Killer

Post by TommyCD1 »

I played the map and I have to say that I like it. Unlike other maps such as 8-train, where resources are in the middle, you get enough plastic in your start to make taking the hill not life or death.

The things I didn't like about the map were the electricity sources, and the size. The map for me was very small, with the bases being even closer than the neighbor spots in Doubles. While there aren't many trees around, the large bodies of water and the maps square size make for a very claustrophobic map. Games won't last very long, especially with such a powerful hill. The hill has the only secondary sources of electricity, as the tertiary resources pools in the corners of the map only contain plastic. This means that taking the hill will help you get vehicle units or airstrikes against an opponent who cannot afford them. In contrast, since there is so much easy access to plastic in proportion to electricity, this makes early infantry unit rushes highly, if not more so, effective.

I would say I enjoyed playing this map and would also recommend trying it out if you are interested.

So what happened to the YouTube video? Why did you change it to private? I thought it was good enough..
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Re: New map (Petas) - Noob Killer

Post by Petas »

The video won't be launched until Saturday.
The map was also originally due to be released on Saturday. :(
Since I have little time, I first released the map and on Saturday I want to run the video as a premiere.
:GAME:
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499