New map (T.E.C)-Shadow

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Map rating

Poll ended at Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:13 am

1)Shitty
No votes
2)Horrible
No votes
3)Tolerable
No votes
4)Alright
No votes
5)Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 0

Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

New map (T.E.C)-Shadow

Post by Petas »

This map is from clan (T.E.C)
This is a classic Doubles map.
You start with 1200 plastic and 800 electrics. (classic)

The first thing I found out was. When I built the barracks and found the first minesweeper inside. then I found soldier Grunt with special qualities.

The plastic is then distributed as we know it from the classic map of doubles. They're the same objects.

New HQ skin
The whole terrain is replaced by other colors. Black and red, including trees.
Other resources objects for mining. same as in the doubles map.
Here you can see grunt with special properties. As you can see, he's shooting fire.
And that would probably be for the overall description of everything. I don't know anything I can write about this map anymore. Probably just a link where to download ? 8) :DD:

I discovered that the quard tower was hurting more soldiers, but I wouldn't be more important because I destroyed it instantly with tanks. :GAME: :PB
Download (T.E.C)Shadow.zip (3.8mb)

Code: Select all

These are the maps I found on the Internet in 2010 and 2012. After a long search, I couldn't find a link to them.
If the person in question contacts me, I'll delete the map.
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499