I Have Unlocked Studio After Years of Hard Work

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: I Have Unlocked Studio After Years of Hard Work

Post by TommyCD1 »

This feature doesn't work yet unfortunately. Someone needs to be able to edit the source .exe to fix it. I would like to try myself, but it would take a long time before I would learn how to do it.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Post by Petas »

I know
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
DavidTheTech
Programmer
Programmer
Ireland

Post by DavidTheTech »

Okay, sorry for the inactivity college has been a massive mess, when i get a break i can start work on the studio again but for all of the errors happening with bookmarks, maps not loading correctly, etc.
The reason for this is that i had to remove a bit of code to add the studio runcode and the code that i removed loads all of the bookmarks and etc so when i get time to add everything back then i can but for now its a bit tricky due to my lack of knowledge of using ida pro but when i get time to figure out the issue then i can add studio mode with everything else.

so far ive been trying to make a program to call functions in the game as soon as it loads to load studio but for now this development is very slow due to lack of time and looking after my girlfriend
I was the first one to officially unlock studio mode for Army Men RTS
Add me on Discord DavidTheTech