jda_enforcer.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

jda_enforcer.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Our elite, high-flying Guardians, equipped with Kontel-Murfee dual-exhaust PJPs (personal jet propulsion devices) bring death from above to ground-based Sprawlers. Their maneuvering ability makes them impervious to most infantry attackers, though they can be vulnerable to anti-air units (like the Go-Gos of the Sprawls). Enforcers come armed with third-generation Grepler swit-bore rifles."
Enforcer.png
Enforcer.png (5.05 KiB) Viewed 15504 times
Enforcer.png
Enforcer.png (5.05 KiB) Viewed 15504 times
The Enforcer was a unit in DR2, similar to a grunt, that could lob projectiles over a moderate distance. Uniquely however, this early game unit is of the flying variety, meaning it can fly over obstacles and trigger AA defenses.
This .god file used to suffer from the infamous "chunks are dead baby" error. But no longer. This .god file has been patched to remove this broken feature, and can now be properly used in the Army Men RTS engine. To use it, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Enforcer.zip
(99.31 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
Enforcer.zip
(99.31 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
List of animations
  • Idle
  • Idle2
  • Move
  • Prefire
  • Fire
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974