jda_spy2.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

jda_spy2.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Well done Strike Force. Now I have one final task for you. To secure our future in space against any threat of dissension. We must be able to assure ourselves that no one in our ranks has been in contact with the Senate. To discover the truth, we will be sending a Shadowhand operative into the capitol building to extract their communications data core. Clear the area of any remaining Commonwealth guards to assure safe passage of our operative."
Shadowhand Omega.png
Shadowhand Omega.png (4.06 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Shadowhand Omega.png
Shadowhand Omega.png (4.06 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
The Shadowhand Omega was a mission specific unit that appeared in DR2's main campaigns. She was a unique variation of the generic 'Shadowhand' unit, similar to Bravo Company.
This .god file used to suffer from the infamous "chunks are dead baby" error. But no longer. This .god file has been patched to remove this broken feature, and can now be properly used in the Army Men RTS engine. To use it, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Shadowhand Omega.zip
(79.32 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Shadowhand Omega.zip
(79.32 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
List of animations
  • Idle
  • Move
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: jda_spy2.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

The wrong is tallll.
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ