spr_scaver.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

spr_scaver.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Me? Well, why didn’t you ask before? I’m a Scaver, kid. We're the techies, the guys who lay the mines and the traps most important, the guys who keep everything runnin. If its man-made, we can fix it, rebuild it, re-rig it, and improve on it. No, that’s okay, curiositys natural yeah, were all cyborgs. It helps, actually. See, I got my own modified Kontel-Murfee hoverboard to get around on, and when I’m workin on a project and I need a tool power drill, Particle Welder, whatever I just plug it right onto my elbow here, like so... Oh. Sorry. Guess it is a little weird if you never seen it before. Anyhoo..."
Scaver.png
Scaver.png (7.83 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Scaver.png
Scaver.png (7.83 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
The Scaver was a construction unit in DR2. It could build mines which would trigger near enemy units. In addition to this, they also had the ability to heal mechanical things, such as buildings and vehicles, but could not repair infantry or otherwise.
This .god file used to suffer from the infamous "chunks are dead baby" error. But no longer. This .god file has been patched to remove this broken feature, and can now be properly used in the Army Men RTS engine. To use it, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Scaver.zip
(92.22 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Scaver.zip
(92.22 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
List of animations
  • Idle
  • Idle2
  • Move
  • Preprocess
  • Process
  • Postprocess
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: spr_scaver.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

It's like so fat dump army XD
:D
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ