How to make 8 squads ?

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
chaoberaumang1941
Noob
Noob
Vietnam

How to make 8 squads ?

Post by chaoberaumang1941 »

Dear all. I'm newbie from Vietnamese gamers. :ROCK: Sorry if this topic was wrong box place.

In multiplayer mod, player reserv allow maximum are 70 units, and 4 control squads. I try hard in with that effort so I need to increase more than original. I wish I have at least in ~100 units and 8 squads :">

I see this picture of our forum
This game have 8 squads and I think be having some special more...

But the origin AM RTS version there is not feature like that. How to have about that ?

If AM RTS version 2.03 there are no anything, what kind of AM Gen would be have my amount feature ? (8 squads and be able to increase more units).

Help me. Thanks very much.
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: How to make 8 squads ?

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

take neon patch
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: How to make 8 squads ?

Post by TommyCD1 »

My own Advanced Squad Control mod allows you to have up to eight squads. This can be downloaded here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1835

As for the unit limit, that one is a bit trickier. Your best bet is to find a map that has the unit limit adjusted automatically for you. Otherwise you would have to modify it yourself which can cause online play to become incompatible. I would recommend looking for a trainer as well.
viewforum.php?f=18

Finally, if you're interested, I have also made mod that expands not only the number of squads from 4 to 10, but also 24 construction icons in the bottom left as well. You must have your resolution set to at least 768p to use it however.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2059
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974