Deleted Map

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Deleted Map

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Map Was Deleted
Last edited by {RaheeXF} on Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
*RaheeXF*
j3rry
Map Maker
Map Maker
Russia

Re: Forbidden Kingdom - Multiplayer Map

Post by j3rry »

First of all it looks very similiar to the Train Station map, even if it was made from scratch. So the design of the map does not look innovating for me.
Spoiler
1.jpg
2.jpg
But at least resources seems to be balanced in both ways and with this map we are entering playable maps territory. However there are still many flaws, and most of them are due to the style of the design, which currently is on the poor side. In other words the map does not look like as it was made by game developers. It is still too flat and desert-like, so the rating is bad. I suggest you to look into the standard multiplayer maps, TommyCD1 maps or at least my maps as for reference in the future.