Bay of Toys

Custom Single Player Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

How would you rate this map?

1/5 = No one should ever play this!
No votes
2/5 = I do not want to play this again.
No votes
3/5 = I would play this only the first time...
No votes
4/5 = I enjoy this and recommend it.
100%
5/5 = This is my preferred way to play!
No votes

Total votes: 1

TommyCD1
United States of America

Bay of Toys

Post by TommyCD1 »

Hello once again! I am pleased to bring you another new map. This time however, I present a map for single player!

Download link

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory. Custom Campaigns \ Missions Add-on Support is recommended.

This is a single player mission! You can choose to play this mission using the Custom Missions Add-on support, although since this mission has no medal goals, the replacement of any vanilla mission will function just the same.
Our story is very simple this time around, and begins on a sandy shoreline. We see Sarge and Scorch dropped off, and are tasked with the complete annihilation of the menacing Tan army. You will fight your way through the sandy dunes and heavily fortified Tan fences during your time here. Along the way there could be good things hiding between the peaks of the sand, so make sure to take a real good look around! Once you've destroyed the Tan base, you'll be extracted once more via Chinook... hopefully that will spell success of this mission for our boys in green!

This map was developed entirely on-stream! Check out the 10 part process if you are interested...
Images
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Re: New map: Bay of Toys

Post by {RaheeXF} »

This is just fire... Enjoyed it a lot! :ROCK:
*RaheeXF*