On The Ground 2 - Single Player Map

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.

Rate This Map

Trash
No votes
Junk
No votes
Bad
No votes
Normal
50%
Good
50%
Excellent
No votes
Perfect
No votes

Total votes: 2

{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

On The Ground 2 - Single Player Map

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a nice and beautiful day!

Today I am gonna tell you about my third single player map that I made in 3 weeks. The name of the map is "On The Ground 2". It is the second version of my map "On The Ground" where Captain Alpha (Red Team) betrays Sarge and captures him. Some Green betrayers also helped Captain Alpha to capture Sarge. But, Bullseye and Hoover managed to escape. They found a bulldozer and started to make a base and recruit some troops to save Sarge from Captain Alpha and some Green betrayers. Also, let me tell you some tips and tricks, there are some batteries near the mid where you can get Electricity to build heavy vehicles. There are a few Plastic Resources around the map, try to find them. There is a health boost hidden somewhere at the bottom left of the map. The best way to complete this mission is defend your base by building pillboxes and use radio operators to destroy their garages and barracks. After destroying their producers, just move forward and save Sarge. It is not too easy tho. Goodluck.

Also to install the map, just extract the .rar file somewhere in your PC using WinRar. Then read the "Read Me!.txt" file. Easy.

Goal 1: Keep Hoover Alive
Goal 2: Destroy All Enemy HQs

---------- Links-----------

WinRar - https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

"On The Ground 2" Map - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RXeTde ... sp=sharing

-----------------------------

----------- Some Pictures ------------
Loading Screen
Loading Screen
Minimap.jpg
Mini-Map
Minimap.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 16265 times
Mini-Map
Mini-Map
Minimap.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 16265 times
Starting Position
Starting Position
Enemy Guard Tower
Enemy Guard Tower
Enterance To Enemy Bases
Enterance To Enemy Bases
------------------------------------------

----------------- Updates (Fixes) -----------------------

0.1 - Goal Fix (When Enemy HQs Are Destroyed, The Tick Mark Is Given) [TommyCD1]
0.2 - Resources Fix (Added Some More Plastic Resources) [TommyCD1]
0.3 - Sarge Is Free When Only 1 Barbed Wire Post Is Destroyed [TommyCD1]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks To TommyCD1 For Supporting!

Enjoy and have a nice day! Thank you for reading with patience and checking out my map! Bye! :ROCK:
*RaheeXF*