Sniper and all youll think im stupid

Having problems with AMRTS? Having problems with your Computer?
Amazon
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Sniper and all youll think im stupid

Post by Amazon »

Sniper i have a favor.I have an obbsessment.MEERKAT MANOR!!!!!. ;) Any way the show dissapeared from animal planet.I want it back and i want to perswade at least some pple to sighn to bring it back.Sniper bring the following message to an announce ment or some thing. all one else if u want meerkat manor back go to the follow ing text.>>>>>>>IF you want meerkat manor back go to my instructions.1.go to ask.com.2. type this,i want meerkat manor back!.3.there u should see a txt that says pettition site and the defonition,to bring back meerkat manor.All you need is ur name though u dont have to put ur name.male of female and so on,but the information will not be so important.I want meerkat manor back and if u do to go to the insructions. R.I.P Flower
No retreat,no surrender,This is spartain law.We will stand and fight and die.
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Re: Sniper and all youll think im stupid

Post by Dread+MarKana »

ROFL..... ya i saw tht show once , there will be 2 gangs who are enenmy clans and always fight but it was funny when one boy from the clan had sex with the girl in the opposite clan :)
Amazon
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by Amazon »

Good.But my love and knowledge for meerkats it much more high,so tell me what clans were they,and was it in the begining of the show,if it was it probably was Carlos from the commandoes
No retreat,no surrender,This is spartain law.We will stand and fight and die.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

=)) LOL.... i remember that show, watched it a little, just cuz nothin else was on, but im not obsessed. that would be creepy...
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"