Older Army Men games

Talk about any random stuff here. Play other online games?
dumbguy
Noob
Noob

Older Army Men games

Post by dumbguy »

Hey. Anyone remember Army Men 1,2,Toys in Space or World War? Does anyone know how to play those games online? Does anyone want to setup so we can play?
Real Combat, Plastic Men.
KipKo
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Older Army Men games

Post by KipKo »

Download an emulator, then download the ROM of the game. But if you mean online mutliplayer, I believe none of those games are supported for that lol.
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

U can play them onlıne from www.gameranger.com
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
dumbguy
Noob
Noob

Post by dumbguy »

I really don't see anyone playing them.
Real Combat, Plastic Men.
Cima
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man

Post by Cima »

Really didn't answer his question very well. The first three games are computer games they do not require a emulator/rom as people suggest really. It is kind of hard to get your hands on a good copy of any of the first PC army men games, most of the ones I tried they removed all the cutscenes which saddened me so. Then again I havn't tried in two years.

I say try Google..... pirating is all the rage these days for very old games. Pretty sure the license expired on the games long ago, unless some random company is actually wasting their money and relicensed them, most game's license dies after ten years, kind of like patents. One reason Nintendo brand game's roms were available so easily until the Wii came out and relicensed most of their classics, now you can't get them off just any old Rom website, without digging.