New map [AnTs]Pizza!

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Rate this map

1 = Horrible
43%
2 = Not Good Enough
No votes
3 = Ok
29%
4 = Pretty Good
No votes
5 = Awesome!
29%

Total votes: 7

{EMC}x0m9k
Map Maker
Map Maker
Iceland

New map [AnTs]Pizza!

Post by {EMC}x0m9k »

This is NEW map (not modded map)

Video:
Last edited by {EMC}x0m9k on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
RomanJulliEmperor243
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man

Re: New map [ABFM]Pizza!

Post by RomanJulliEmperor243 »

:D
[ABFM]TIGERMAN
Noob
Noob

Post by [ABFM]TIGERMAN »

Coool map! :D :ROCK: 8) :"> :W :C :o
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

nice
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

how did u do that
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W}|ZLOOZX|™ wrote:how did u do that
simple he just downloaded a diff editor (not studio editor its the 4d editor theres a link in the fourms. It edits god files which can be used to edit units maps and etc. It should be simple to edit because all he needs to do is put the textures in the file and use it by just making elevations higher lower and just changing everything from an ORIGINAL map file. This is just like the studio editor but it isn't. He edited the .blk file for it XD. (2 more days left). Either hes using the backup editor or the studio editor. Either way its still the same. (bad part about the editors YOU CAN NOT EDIT UNIT strength health points when you get your hands on the fake or real editor you practically can stop searching and can jsut edit. (Yucher and Archer were the FIRST founders fo the studio editor) note credits and cheers XD Soulddreamer would be confused by this post so... :OFF :OFF Dreamer find the fourm find the link then download before the link expires. :S: :S: idk what i should do now. :OFF :OFF if the W.W clan is dead ill join a diff can to continue map editing. :OFF :OFF :OFF << yes this part is off topic :-((
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:
{W.W}|ZLOOZX|™ wrote:how did u do that
simple he just downloaded a diff editor (not studio editor its the 4d editor theres a link in the fourms. It edits god files which can be used to edit units maps and etc. It should be simple to edit because all he needs to do is put the textures in the file and use it by just making elevations higher lower and just changing everything from an ORIGINAL map file. This is just like the studio editor but it isn't. He edited the .blk file for it XD. (2 more days left). Either hes using the backup editor or the studio editor. Either way its still the same. (bad part about the editors YOU CAN NOT EDIT UNIT strength health points when you get your hands on the fake or real editor you practically can stop searching and can jsut edit. (Yucher and Archer were the FIRST founders fo the studio editor) note credits and cheers XD Soulddreamer would be confused by this post so... :OFF :OFF Dreamer find the fourm find the link then download before the link expires. :S: :S: idk what i should do now. :OFF :OFF if the W.W clan is dead ill join a diff can to continue map editing. :OFF :OFF :OFF << yes this part is off topic :-((
im not lol clan aint dead lol if it its we can make new one lol i have school LOL :OFF :OFF
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

just a few problems for heads up...

the installer was a little difficult at first... I had to manually place it in the folder...

the main one was when I placed an AI in base 2.. it crashed the game and told me could not place player in base 2...
Mess with da JOO and this is what happens!
{EMC}x0m9k
Map Maker
Map Maker
Iceland

Post by {EMC}x0m9k »

E]x[F-Robojew wrote:just a few problems for heads up...

the installer was a little difficult at first... I had to manually place it in the folder....
OK i ll make installer easier
E]x[F-Robojew wrote:the main one was when I placed an AI in base 2.. it crashed the game and told me could not place player in base 2...
This bug already fixed! :SWEET:

P.S. i use studio editor
{EMC}x0m9k
Map Maker
Map Maker
Iceland

Post by {EMC}x0m9k »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:if the W.W clan is dead ill join a diff can to continue map editing.
xD Oh my clan is full! :OFF