A map idea

Download, Post, and Rate New Maps. Have Map Ideas?
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

A map idea

Post by Darth Dragon »

dinosaur map like we suvrrie from the trex and so many meat eaters and put swamps and lakes and plant eaters and put the hero's running away from the meat eaters and put mountains and birds dinosaur that will be cool :DD: :SWEET: :SWEET:
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Re: A map idea

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W}|ZLOOZX|™ wrote:dinosaur map like we suvrrie from the trex and so many meat eaters and put swamps and lakes and plant eaters and put the hero's running away from the meat eaters and put mountains and birds dinosaur that will be cool :DD: :SWEET: :SWEET:
I was already making that..... with a twist....
you don't need to blurt that out. Maybe... i should of keep my mouth shut until after it came out. Plus it might become a private map.... depends how formed it will be....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDqShVHhwcI[/youtube]
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

no you do not understand i mean like we put dinosaur in the map every were not making them
Oh Africa...

by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W}|ZLOOZX|™ wrote:no you do not understand i mean like we put dinosaur in the map every were not making them
that would be a bit much i was already doing that organized not messy. + I find it more fun if we actually make them.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

so i realized that they appear outta the hq, but isnt the dinosaur bigger than the little door of the hq? so it actually looks like the dinosaur magically pops up infront of the hq? how does it look when it comes out?

how much resource does it take to make a dino? i think it should be reasonable, and can only be made with super duper hq. it should be like 700 plastic because if u look at a radio op, they cost 400 plastic and a bomb is 400 plastic and 200 elec i believe, so i think 700 is a reasonable amount, also make the strenth pretty strong, like as strong as sarge or a bit more.
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

do u know Jurassic park
Oh Africa...

by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{EMC}Storm wrote:so i realized that they appear outta the hq, but isnt the dinosaur bigger than the little door of the hq? so it actually looks like the dinosaur magically pops up infront of the hq? how does it look when it comes out?

how much resource does it take to make a dino? i think it should be reasonable, and can only be made with super duper hq. it should be like 700 plastic because if u look at a radio op, they cost 400 plastic and a bomb is 400 plastic and 200 elec i believe, so i think 700 is a reasonable amount, also make the strenth pretty strong, like as strong as sarge or a bit more.
It also depends.... I gotta choose one attack level. I've got something planned out, it will take a while. Like i want computers to be able to use trex's also. I don't want that unfair advantage but who knows I might do it. =( unless i try a fex experiments.

also the head pops out of the hq but there's no way to change that unless we can make the building taller. no matter what building the outcome is the same.
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:
{EMC}Storm wrote:so i realized that they appear outta the hq, but isnt the dinosaur bigger than the little door of the hq? so it actually looks like the dinosaur magically pops up infront of the hq? how does it look when it comes out?

It also depends.... I gotta choose one attack level. I've got something planned out, it will take a while. Like i want computers to be able to use trex's also. I don't want that unfair advantage but who knows I might do it. =( unless i try a fex experiments.

also the head pops out of the hq but there's no way to change that unless we can make the building taller. no matter what building the outcome is the same.
can You make it like Jurassic park
Oh Africa...

by akon
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W}|ZLOOZX|™ wrote:
{W.W}Ranger wrote:

can You make it like Jurassic park
I'm doing something more out of the box. a challenge.