My AMRTS Trainer Won't Work

Having problems with AMRTS? Having problems with your Computer?
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

My AMRTS Trainer Won't Work

Post by {EMC}Storm »

ok so ive had the amrts trainer for like forever, and now its not working....when i push the enable button my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and is stuck there....then i disable and it becomes 9%. so then i uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, renamed it AMRTS, and tried again, same thing happend :( so then i downloaded a new trainer from VIP Irish, yet it continues to rise to 100% and still doesnt allow me to play multiplayer. (One or more players needed) <--- i get that msg. so then i cleaned my registry hoping it would help, repeat the process of uninstall reinstall get new trainer, rename game, all that stuff.....still no effect what so ever.

so im pretty sure its the trainers that dont work properly or somethin, maybe my pc, ive also changed the priority level down to low, which lowered my CPU usage a little but not much. so im kinda stuck now. so if someone could please help that would be cool.
8)
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: My AMRTS Trainer Won't Work

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

What trainer are you talking about? If you are talking about the multiplayer trainer that lets you play alone, make sure there is no conflict with your anti virus software. Try disabling your anti virus software or adding it to the exceptions list of PUPs, then try running the trainer. That doesn't sound like a game issue, but who knows. idk
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

ya i did that too, but nothin....so i dunno.
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »