(Educational Purposes) Why Not Break?

Talk about any random stuff here. Play other online games?
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

(Educational Purposes) Why Not Break?

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

I've recently read articles on how playing to much can cause people to use fragments (Random sentences everywhere.) It also can damage the brain to a point where it takes over the brain.

The Mind would be set to a regular basics such as first of all here are some common steps some of us do...
IN THIS ORDER LAYS A BAD FUTURE FOR SOMEBODY DOING THIS.

Wake up
log on to clan exf
Complain about how you can't do something.
Play amrts for the rest of the day with clanexf.com up.

You brain will be LOCKED into this same routine for the rest of your life 365 days. We were put here to learn and think out side of the box. Some of use need to stop playing for a while or results could end up like this in the middle ages...

No Wife and lost all family except the computer

Decease because of over electron overload on your face( Basically it frys your face from the inside with all this build up my mothers dad died from this)

Will become mentally emotionally and physically separated from everyone you know except all on the computer.

And the worst effect of all you can get seizures from lack of sleep, Headaches, Hallucinate, get higher risk of cancer, LOSS OF HEARING LOSS OF EYE SIGHT LOSS OF ABLE TO THINK. You become absent-minded.

This topic was created for all those who've gone crazy or died from playing the computer.

Playing the computer should be played with moderation like how sniper does it. He only comes on in his free time.

If you have all day as free time exercise get some fresh air and spend time with family.

(During my breaks of not playing the computer I've learned how to play viva la vida on the piano mortal combat the chicken dance clocks and dynamite on the piano. It can be fun.)

Take a break
Have Fun (Ranger)/Lee
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Re: (Educational Purposes) Why Not Break?

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

Note if you want me to play like viva la vida I can make a video only on request.
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

{W.W}Ranger wrote:Note if you want me to play like viva la vida I can make a video only on request.
okay if your saying cuz of me LIES lol anyways thsi will be :OFF change to {D|L} new clan name
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{D|L}Wolf wrote:
{W.W}Ranger wrote:Note if you want me to play like viva la vida I can make a video only on request.
okay if your saying cuz of me LIES lol anyways thsi will be :OFF change to {D|L} new clan name
what will happen to the maps wil lthey rot and be forgotten forever like supergrunts000 EvansAntHill etc?

EVEN KRATO'S MAPS!!!!!

And no i will keep w.w I stand for all who stayed in w.w