I love all the new maps!

Download, Post, and Rate New Maps. Have Map Ideas?
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.
revenant86
Grunt
Grunt

I love all the new maps!

Post by revenant86 »

:C

i have an idea,why don't we have a king of the King of the Hill Hero vs map?

so like, you could have a king of the hill map where everyone starts with bravo company, the enemy ai would rush the hill with thier bulldozers and heroes, it'd be a great war!

or maybe one team starts at the hill, with Bravo company, some Insect reinforcments, and a couple of bulldozers so they can build up a fortress, and hold off for as long as they can against all the other teams!

8() :S:
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Re: I love all the new maps!

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

revenant86 wrote::C

i have an idea,why don't we have a king of the King of the Hill Hero vs map?

so like, you could have a king of the hill map where everyone starts with bravo company, the enemy ai would rush the hill with thier bulldozers and heroes, it'd be a great war!

or maybe one team starts at the hill, with Bravo company, some Insect reinforcments, and a couple of bulldozers so they can build up a fortress, and hold off for as long as they can against all the other teams!

8() :S:
Maybe it could be like that and create a ruleset that who ever stays the longest on the hill wins. It would be switching teams on the hill which would be the tricky part.

Like the other teams gotta kill 1 person hold off as long as possible on your second idea and then switch. Just like furs antrider except you switch.
{W.W} Hapuga
Grunt
Grunt

Post by {W.W} Hapuga »

Very good idea, should not be hard to implement.

I may try and do something like that. I only need a short lecture on how to enable the official editor.
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{W.W} Hapuga wrote:Very good idea, should not be hard to implement.

I may try and do something like that. I only need a short lecture on how to enable the official editor.
This sort of editing somehow doesn't require the studio editor unfortunately it must be done manually.

In order to do this we would use the ruleset. Set points with a timer which might be hard to connect... We'd have to make about 8 different games programed the same... Which would then switch through out the game. Unless... we make a fence of 8 hills and you can only summon paratroopers to kill the enemy. each base would have neutral medics in each base so The game would be cut down to 7 people. This would be an epic map but I HAVE NO TIME to do this. It has all to do with the koth ruleset.

Actually no only 1 game only editing rule set.... Fences isolate etc.
Last edited by {W.W}Ranger on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

what do u mean 8 games to do it
i agree it would take a looong time to do it
{W.W}Ranger
Map Maker
Map Maker

Post by {W.W}Ranger »

{EMC}Methuselah96 wrote:what do u mean 8 games to do it
i agree it would take a looong time to do it
I'm going to create the map right now... I was wrong with 8 games I was previously thinking about making one hill in middle and we'd try to merge the games scores to see the winner but no. I'll make a rule set and I'll release it to only a few people to show you what I mean I'm not doing the eight games method. I'm doing the several fencer method.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

kuu man....kuu
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"