Edvice in game.

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Edvice in game.

Post by ReoN »

When noobs, or pros says ''bombs no dums no chopers'' etc...you know the usual units that own..

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM

This game (army men rts) was not created with a rule list, the game is either you survive, or die. The game is based on team work, there is no special rule of helping in sbs and such. Go ahed call me a noob but pandemic did not mention this no helping sbs rule and by the way sbs was created by community and not 3do. If you and your ally wanna help in sbs, feed or what so ever do it. There are no rules against it. By the way this is why I never really go to any room that is not my clan's room or mine. Here's an example: two noobs that almost knows no english saying no bombs no dums etc..and they used it and also gave me a noob in team. I still manage to beat them 2 vs 1.

To all DIK 's that think I posted this picture to show off, well I didn't. I'm just trying to make a point here that you should not listen to dumb asses like these that make their own rules. Also I do not encourage you to cheat on sbs although it's not cheat (it's team work), every one and their ways.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Edvice in game.

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Host calls rules, if you don't like rules, then don't join the game. When we first started playing in 03-04, just about every room had rules. Most of the time ppl follow the rules, if you loose, then its w/e. They gave the host power to kick for a reason.

A simple solution, if you assume they r noobs, don't go into their room. Problem solved.
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

sorry alex but i agree with sniper
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

I don't know if some one's noob unless I play with him (like in this case, i didn't know they are noobs). Even though they said no bombs and dums and such they still used it. So sometimes only way to defeat the cheater is to cheat the cheater... If you play vs a good player that never cheats than yes you should not cheat either. that's good, if you play vs some one who gets feed, than it's all in your rights to leave base and build depos outside and get feed...
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

its weird,i remember u used to hate cheating.....
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

RiSky wrote:its weird,i remember u used to hate cheating.....
Says the one who glitches almost every single sbs....