New map {Ars}Gluttony 2 released!

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.

Rate this map

1 = Horrible
No votes
2 = Not Good Enough
No votes
3 = Ok
33%
4 = Pretty Good
67%
5 = Awesome!
No votes

Total votes: 3

{Ars}dragonfly
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

New map {Ars}Gluttony 2 released!

Post by {Ars}dragonfly »

Well let's just skip the 1st version cuz it includes some bugs...

This time ur target is simple. Go to the refinery in the middle of the map,there's a refinery there and that contains unlimited plastic .Collect it. U will win if u HAVE 3000.

HINTS:

#1.go to the middle ASAP and fortify there with ur towers. Bulldozers are the fastest this time.

#2.Halftracks can carry bazooka men and paratroopers. select 2 men and click the halftrack to load,click the halftrack,press L and click where u want again to unload.

#3.KEEP YOUR TANKS. U need them to destroy forts. 2 shots can almost destroy a tower (it would have little HP after that) However,infantary is immune to them. so it should be protected by paratroopers.It's VERY dangerous to leave them alone.

#4.Towers are killing machines.(maybe i made it too strong) dont let ur men approache them.

#5.U have a radioman & paratroopers are free.

#6.Bulldozers are the fastest. so u can not only block your enemies' way to the Refinery in the middle, u can also block their way back to home. Just see how desprated will they feel when they see 4 towers are blocking their way back and they have no tanks left.

If u wanna play it alone , u can download [EMC]methuselahs96's JAVA program from here http://www.mediafire.com/?tkxr649sp00zvnf, turn the AI to DUMDUM FRENZY, then enable it and open the AI file in mods/ruleset, then open it with a hex editor and replace the codes which were related to what AI will build with space.That's how i tested it.

P.S. U should make a void AI in ur Java program,[EMC]methuselahs96. so we would be able to enjoy every map alone,even the oddest ones.
{Ars}dragonfly
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: New map {Ars}Gluttony 2 released!

Post by {Ars}dragonfly »

P.S. Bazookamen are tankkillers. keep them.
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

googd job! 8)
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

This look interesting. :PB
Btw, I noticed something that caught my attention.
In a map, I also had a different colored lamp with unlimited plastic. Mine was red. Though I didn't use it, I removed it at the last minute, funny how some ppl think alike.
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

But...red is the opposite of green...that's the opposite end of the spectrum. It's actually theoretically impossible for two equivalent forms of sentience.