Internet

Going to be gone for sometime? Post your updates here.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Internet

Post by TommyCD1 »

Hey, gonna have to be taking another one of them 'forced' breaks soon, since we won't be having no internet. We'll still have our setup this time though, so hopefully I won't be gone for like 10 months this time again.

So just gonna have to take a break from the game and forums now. Once I get back online I plan to do a lot of maintenance here and there updating maps and mods and whatnot. I also plan to making a nice pack containing all of my custom Army Men maps in one convenient place to download (excluding the Dark Reign 2 maps), so look forward to that in the future.

Thanks, and please understand that nothing in this life is forever, and I hope to see you all soon! :C
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Internet

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Damn then I'm going on vacation in about 2 weeks for 3 weeks so I won't be on either... it's gonna seem dead in here. Oh well, nothing new. mmm
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Well, I won't be gone entirely, if I can go to the library once in awhile I can still moderate and things, just won't really be able to upload or download anything. idk
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Alright cool.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Hi all. Once again were going thru some things at home where I can't get onto a computer at home anymore. So I can't work on any projects for now, nor can I get online in any capacity. I can get to the forums once in a while if I head to the library, which is where I am now, but for most of my projects, like the new maps I am working on, are unfortunately on a hiatus until I can get my situation at home taken care of. Sorry. 8-|
"Can we order a pizza?"
j3rry
Map Maker
Map Maker
Russia

Post by j3rry »

Big loss for our community.

Hold on there. I hope problems will be solved soon.

Good luck!
Last edited by j3rry on Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Damn no access to computer? That's harsh.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Well, I have a little update to give, we bought a gen to run a few appliances at a time, thankfully this includes my computer LOL but the gen runs on gas, which is expensive now a days. :W

I still don't have a router at home, so I still need to come to the library about once a week to get onto the forums, but now I have access to my computer, which allows me to work on some offline projects for about 30-40 hours a week. This means that I can now download all the new maps you guys have made, play them, and finally review them! :GAME:

It also means I can continue working on my many many unfinished projects. Right now, with the limited time budget, I've gotten back to working on the studio I mentioned I was making so long ago. So we can look forward to that again.
"Can we order a pizza?"
Rarefy (R.SX)
Half Track
Half Track
Mexico

Post by Rarefy (R.SX) »

Hey Tommy i hope you come back soon ! i really like your expertise as a map creator and mod creator... it's really impressive as to what you have done ! :SWEET: :D