Map Pack for TommyCD1 maps

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Map Pack for TommyCD1 maps

Post by TommyCD1 »

j3rry's packs both have additional buttons on the main menu, whereas the vanilla game will only have 7 of them.
  • Boot Camp
  • Campaign
  • Great Battles
  • Save/Load
  • Multiplayer
  • Options
  • Quit
If you're not sure, you can buy the vanilla version on Steam, or you can find an install for it here on the forum.
viewforum.php?f=52
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
7bbbbbbb
Noob
Noob
Bolivia

Post by 7bbbbbbb »

TommyCD1 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm j3rry's packs both have additional buttons on the main menu, whereas the vanilla game will only have 7 of them.
  • Boot Camp
  • Campaign
  • Great Battles
  • Save/Load
  • Multiplayer
  • Options
  • Quit
If you're not sure, you can buy the vanilla version on Steam, or you can find an install for it here on the forum.
viewforum.php?f=52
I have the vanilla version, if i only use this mod, the Instant Action mod and the unit limit adjuster all the maps should work?
7bbbbbbb
Noob
Noob
Bolivia

Post by 7bbbbbbb »

7bbbbbbb wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:05 pm
TommyCD1 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm j3rry's packs both have additional buttons on the main menu, whereas the vanilla game will only have 7 of them.
  • Boot Camp
  • Campaign
  • Great Battles
  • Save/Load
  • Multiplayer
  • Options
  • Quit
viewforum.php?f=52
I have the vanilla version, if i only use this mod, the Instant Action mod and the unit limit adjuster all the maps should work?
Testing the maps, except for ''Gears of Plastic'', the maps with KOTH gamemode have the same error...
An Error Occured [CONFIG]
File [obj_army_flame.cfg] is being included multiple times

The maps are: Beach Derby, Gears of Plastic, Highlands, Sarge's Pit, The Pits, Wildman's Land.
I'm only using this mod and the ''instant action'' mod.
Bowser7372
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man
Mexico

Post by Bowser7372 »

Thx bro for the Map pack but I see a two errors on 2 different maps, since I don't play multiplayer because my laptop does not allow gameranger, I play with the Trainer. So the errors are:

-Mountain Tops: The 3rd base (starting clockwise) or on 4 o'clock after the bulldozer builds the 2nd barracks it goes to the top of
that base and stays there without building anything else no garage or guard towers.

-Beachfront: The AI does not have sight of the plastic resources in the top left base. So you see dump trucks wandering into other
bases.

Just letting you know the errors not trying to be or being an a-hole. Idk if you'll fix them or leave 'em at that; other than this all your maps are the bomb. Keep them comin'. :ROCK:
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

No, I'll keep these in mind, since I do plan to eventually have map updates which will include things like better AI compatibility.
Which AI are you using for these maps by the way? default.x ?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Bowser7372
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man
Mexico

Post by Bowser7372 »

I don't know to be honest, its the trainer that I downloaded from here; I'm not into opening the files, but I guess they are default.x.