[Neon]NDFM SEA a map with 8 cineractives! and sea forces!

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

[Neon]NDFM SEA a map with 8 cineractives! and sea forces!

Post by Magnos »

This is the first map for neon clan from it's beginning <:-P
Terrains made by [Neon]Damage GRID 6756817
and Gameplay + cineractives made by me [Neon]Magnos GRID 4766850

A map with 5 Endings! :o mmm
Attackers (Magnos Team) Who attack the island.
Defenders (Damage Team) Who defend the island and prevent magnos team from putting the keys on the machine.

One of the most smart maps in army men rts! =D>

But the bad things is! :-(( idk
1-must 4 players play out the island to move the keys to the middle.
2-if u left a place empty XerrorX, so u must put a computer Player.
3-if u give a legendry temple to other players it will considered as dead!
so every magnos group player must move its key to the middle of the island to merge it with the machine.

So this map must be 4v4 to be able to play it. :/ :NOOB2:
also this map set allys and enemys automatically :) :**:

See the video :COFE:

Another Link 20/05/2019
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8023z63w ... FM+SEA.exe

https://education-rouby.blogspot.com/20 ... fmsea.html
Last edited by Magnos on Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rarefy (R.SX)
Half Track
Half Track
Mexico

Re: [Neon]NDFM SEA a map with 8 cineractives! and sea forces!

Post by Rarefy (R.SX) »

hmm... how do these 5 endings work?... :?
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Um, I hate to ask but is there a better site to upload this to? The one it's on right now is for some reason blocked at this library. lol :kittty:
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

It's not just you Tommy, I couldn't even download it from my house. idk
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Post by Magnos »

Sophrozyne wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:15 pm hmm... how do these 5 endings work?... :?
Depending on the number of reached Legendry Temples
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Post by Magnos »

Sniper wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm It's not just you Tommy, I couldn't even download it from my house. idk
Another Link Added.
sorry I wasn't here because of my exams.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

I have a lot of issues with this map unfortunately...

I've always played at 640x480 resolution, so when I first booted the map I noticed several big problems. The first being that because of the modded build menu, I couldn't even get access to build an HQ at my resolution.
bPwpmiv.jpg
So as a result I had to quit the game and change my resolution. If that happened while online, it would ruin the team balance and force everyone to start over.
The next thing I noticed was that there is no objective listed when you pause the game, and the timer at the top of the screen blocks the chat and the maps notifications. And I also still don't know what the symbol that sometimes appears in the top left means...
75ngCYS.png
By restarting the map, I noticed the second time just how long the intro was. It was cool the first time, but replaying the map just feels like it's dragging out without anyway to skip it, not to mention computer players can build while watching the cut scene, which is largely unfair, especially if that computer rushes with Sarge. And several times while trying to move units, or build, or etc. the game was suddenly interrupted with a mid game cut scene. Why not simply have a message to chat like when the keys are destroyed or what not?
Speaking of computers, since the game requires all spots to be filled, it creates a situation, where computers can play defense, but not offense. I don't know how many of the endings result in victory for the offense team, since I can't find out on my own, but it would mean that if a computer is on one of the offense teams, then that key would never have a chance of reaching the center. If the condition is all or nothing, like the single key ending seems to suggest, then that means it would be impossible for the offensive team to win if one of them is a computer player.

Another issue I had is with the resources. If you wanted to have unlimited resources, then I would suggest using maxrush settings. Having each player start with dual lamps isn't a good choice, since only so many dumptrucks can collect from them at a time. The lack of any extra resources, or any props, make the map feel very big and empty. Boring to run long distances uninterrupted while attacking enemies, since the map is so large that building in the space runs the risk of over extending your base within the unit limit.
I also had issues trying to figure out how the boats operated, since they aren't really explained anywhere, so I ended up needing to build each one and test them, which is not very fun.

Hopefully a lot of this stuff can be fixed, and a more in depth explanation can be written for this map. It's a very unique and interesting concept that I would love to see through to it's end!
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Post by Magnos »

Thank you so much for your Pronoun Reply, As for Resolution I can make it work on 640x480 by move the construction list down.

but for intro Sorry, I can't remove it, also Skipping cineractive is not possible on multiplayer mood

as for timer I can move it to the top left

and for the strange Icon R appearing at the top left of the screen its Elrouby Education Blog Logo
www.education-rouby.blogspot.com

I accept that computer players building while cineractive maybe unfair
but computer can't use teleport feature so its not a problem, but the inability for computer to use teleport is a problem too hh so when I fix this I will prevent the computer from building on intro time

I accept that Inability of computer to move the key is big problem that makes this map maybe a failure
if human players is less than 8 map is much failure except if the computer on the island but this makes the map unfair

I can reprogram all the 4 keys to go to the only player out and this will fix the problem
but because of army men rts Limited programming codes I need days for this, but it can be

as for exploring the boats, man the first time u played this game u explored it's units Repeatedly
its not a problem to learn this new perfect units , I think this is the best sea map on army men for now
also if u played dark reign 2 u could be able to use this units directly from the first time.

putting a unlimited resources is better and more funny than playing like sniper's maximum rush
I have put on a 2 unlimited resources except putting lots of resources on everywhere
I can make it more funny by putting more unlimited plastic elecrastic lamp for every one XD

thank you again
Last edited by TommyCD1 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed length/unecessary quote