[Neon]Army Men RTS VS Dark Reign 2 Series Mod!

Maps that are being worked on. You can post your teaser here.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

[Neon]Army Men RTS VS Dark Reign 2 Series Mod!

Post by Magnos »

Story:-

in Dark reign 2 After long wars between JDA and Sprawlers

A small group called Delta from JDA and sprawlers Scientists and Soldiers from different places. :lol:
Succeed in Delta United Project (DUP) to Make JDA and Sprawlers one in Peace between them. :kittty:

Delta scientists succeed in The Multiverse Project ! :lol:
They now able to travel to different worlds in Multiverse ZERO! (Zero Engine XDDDD)

They will send a forces to Army Men RTS World then try to be the Great power in the multiverse!

The forces will enter Army Men RTS New city that they build after blintz mission (it's at the back of the house)
They will see the Green as a big force and try to destroy them! will make a base in the new city and attack Green City and Snails Farm!
To destroy them Now if they fail! Army men will use their Machine to enter Dark Reign 2 World! and fight them on dr2 universe!

if they succeed W.D Gaster (From Undertale Game :o) will appear and revive the hereos with more power, then if they succeed again
they will go in missions to get the house from greens then find this W.D Gaster and Destroy him in his world 0_0 UnderTale Main TimeLine.

if this mod succeed lots of Youtube Gaming Channels will post it and Army men RTs in GameRanger will become famous again!
thats why I put undertale in this story.

I need mesh makers and lots of New GOD files

and voice actors.

My ability in making maps with objectives and brainsick Gameplay is high u can trust me and sign up in this!

The first map in series will finish after weeks from now because I need voice actors it's so boring to use google translate :V
He looks like the Aliens from Teenage mutant ninja turtles. XD :S:

Thanks for Reading :)
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

Re: [Neon]Army Men RTS VS Dark Reign 2 Series Mod!

Post by HarrickGreen_TRB »

WTH Dr. Gaster? :**: