please help

Introduce your clan or yourself.
luisluis
Noob
Noob
Venezuela

please help

Post by luisluis »

hello everyone I'm new here is that I have a problem I tried to create a neutral team I put green as a neutral team that shoots at all but when inside the game tells me could not find var team dyndata green timeleft will be able to tell me that I have to do to solve this problem thanks
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

Re: please help

Post by unikc »

Why you want to make NEUTRAL team but it Attack another team(neutral= not attacking another team[exam: animals team],enemy = team that attack ally and player,ally= attack player's enemy) that i know.BUT MAYBE TOMMYCD1,SNIPER CAN HELP YOU...
Another day another idea 8) :C
BTW I Love Easy Modding.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: please help

Post by TommyCD1 »

I'm afraid there just isn't enough info from your first post to make out what the problem is, but I can still help you some. Can we get some more info, or maybe a screenshot of the game's error?

If you are making a team that attacks all, then unikc is correct in that this team shouldn't be listed a 'Neutral' but instead be listed as 'Enemy' to all other players. The issue with the game crying about a var for timeleft sounds like you are using a ruleset that is being improperly forced upon your green team. First, in the game.cfg file, trying changing the ruleset so "None". If this doesn't fix the problem, then try going to your green team's properties and removing all the objectives listed like so:

Code: Select all

Objectives()
    {
      ReaperId(121);
      ReaperId(122);
      ReaperId(123);
    }
In this example you can either delete the three ReaperID lines, or you can delete both { } brackets and everything inbetween, and then finish it by closing the Objectives line with a ; .

Does this help you out perhaps?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974