MOD Request

Have modding questions or discovered something new? Post here.
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

MOD Request

Post by unikc »

Can someone tells me how to make dead animation like ,sarge died,but it implemented to another army e.g grunts
Because after all army except hero died it become BLOB i want it so realistic like WW2 ,all dead body everywhere.
.if this not work or anything (bla2) that fine.i get it

P.s. =ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE (its my third language)... :BOW: :BOW: :BOW:
Another day another idea 8) :C
BTW I Love Easy Modding.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: MOD Request

Post by TommyCD1 »

The animation for a hero dying, or being 'wounded' as the game refers to it, is build directly into the .god file itself. Consequently, other units like Grunts or Machine Gunners do not have any animation for wounding. You can, however, still force these units to leave a (albeit standing) corpse on the field by going into its .cfg file and adding this line:

Code: Select all

Wound(1);
Into its UnitObj() module.

I wouldn't recommend this though, since it can cause numerous problems with extended gameplay, namely the build up of units without removing them will eventually cause greater and greater input delay, followed by frame drops. Secondly, without units dropping plastic blobs, and with no regenerating resources, the plastic economy would be greatly effected, especially during skirmishes where once you have depleted the lesser plastic sources.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

Post by unikc »

Ok thanks, i will try it.
BTW I Love Easy Modding.
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

Post by unikc »

:( lol IT GOT SUPER LAG SPIKE i tried it on tanks and got lot of smoke and my pc just barely can move because the smoke effect(after tanks died). =)) =)) =))
BTW I Love Easy Modding.