Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape

Add some diversity to your game by adding some new custom 3D objects. (No objects from the internet)
johnweven
Grunt
Grunt
United States of America

Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape

Post by johnweven »

Hello everyone! I put together a VHS tape retexture today, and it replaces the Blintz's Ultimatum VHS tape texture with FUNimation's Dragon Ball Z VHS tape texture. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:

The image also displays a sneak peek of my custom mod I'd like to call the "AMRTS (GDI Version)", based off of the Command and Conquer game from 1995. I might also post my custom "GDI" mod in the future.

For now, here is the Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape texture: Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape Texture

Make sure you place the following files in your AMRTS directory to see the Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape in-game.

I hope you guys like it! Enjoy :D
Green Soldier: Oh no! We have some really bad news. The Reds are building tanks!
Blue Soldier: The Plastic Red Army is building tanks? What kind of tanks? How Many?
Green Soldier: They are building storage tanks.
Blue Soldier: ...
Rarefy (R.SX)
Half Track
Half Track
Mexico

Re: Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape

Post by Rarefy (R.SX) »

Oooo thanks, ima check this out man <:-P
johnweven
Grunt
Grunt
United States of America

Re: Dragon Ball Z VHS Tape

Post by johnweven »

Sophrozyne wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 pm Oooo thanks, ima check this out man <:-P
No problem, and thank you bro! Enjoy :SWEET:
Green Soldier: Oh no! We have some really bad news. The Reds are building tanks!
Blue Soldier: The Plastic Red Army is building tanks? What kind of tanks? How Many?
Green Soldier: They are building storage tanks.
Blue Soldier: ...