WOW!

Introduce your clan or yourself.
leroy
Noob
Noob
United States of America

WOW!

Post by leroy »

I just started playing this game again on Steam a few weeks ago, and was mind blown when I found mods for offline bots. Now I discover this forum with tons of maps and other tweaks, I'm so happy there's a whole community that's doing this. I'm curious, what popular mods/map packs do you guys have/recommend?
Rarefy (R.SX)
Half Track
Half Track
Mexico

Re: WOW!

Post by Rarefy (R.SX) »

I think i would personally go for the A.I Personality mods for the offline bots. They are really useful for you to have a variety of challenging effects to the way the offline bots operate.. :ROCK: :-))

If youre also thinking of maybe adding a recommended map pack, i would try Tommy CD1's maps he makes in the viewforum.php?f=17 section...

personally i would try every map you come across.. because i like each and every one's creativity in there.. :PB :D

and if you ever need someone to play with, we can always play a game.. just message me on here and we can play multiplayer :D.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: WOW!

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Welcome, and yes, ^ basically covered it all. I try to test all the maps when possible. I think you will find a lot of good ones.