Game Hack to play with bot's wihtout human player's

Post your trainer or download available ones.
jst4rk
Grunt
Grunt
Cuba

Game Hack to play with bot's wihtout human player's

Post by jst4rk »

I dont know if this can be share here but here is it.

This MOD allows toplay with bot's wihtout human player's.
Only you have to replace the AMRTS.EXE with this. I only modify a jz for a jnz and a jnb for a jb in ASM with IDA.

Hope you guys enjoy jeje let me now if you like it.

PD: Sorry the file is to large i gonna put in MEGA and share the link later, now a running out of time.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Game Hack to play with bot's wihtout human player's

Post by TommyCD1 »

I'm not gonna question how you've run out of time to post a link, but since this seems to be a crack or mod to the game's .exe itself, I went ahead and moved it over to the trainers forum.

So what would this mod do exactly? Is it like the old trainer that lets you launch a game with only one human? How does it work, does it force a game to start regardless if it's valid, or does it have computer players count as humans to allow a game launch?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
jst4rk
Grunt
Grunt
Cuba

Post by jst4rk »

Sorry man iam cuban. The internet here is very spensive and slow. Tomorrow i will be pasting here the link. About the mod. Yes allows to play with only one human, sorry i have no idea that this was posted before. I decide to post here because in this forum i lesrn to mod this game with a tool provided here exe.exe i think
jst4rk
Grunt
Grunt
Cuba

Post by jst4rk »

This is the link of ARMTS.EXE. i'm sorry for the waiting
https://mega.nz/#!hx8lQaaL!Vj8aQZsVHM0n ... vK8siHIxa0

You can play alone with bot's, or with friend's and bot's too.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Well I've tried it and I can confirm it does work as intended, without any of the side effects from the stand-alone trainer, such as game crashes upon exit and not being able to use the hotkey for squad 1.

Very nice, and it even appears to be patched over the cracked file, so no CD is needed to play.

One suggestion is maybe to create a patch that can be applied manually? I know some people may be a bit sketch on downloading a raw .exe and running it...
Screenshot 11.jpg
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
jst4rk
Grunt
Grunt
Cuba

Post by jst4rk »

:SWEET: :SWEET: :SWEET:
thanks friend. I'm happy that you liked it. Yes, I can make the patch to be manual, I think hehe. The other thing I can do is a tutorial on how to make this patch and say which instruction in ASM needs to be changed to achieve it. Today I was testing it with the friend for who I make this patch and it works great, I even play as well. On no occasion did it cause the game to close so I'm glad to bring this little patch. I also have a mod where I enable Vicky, the flamethrower, and the other elite troops in the multiplayer. in my version you can only build them if the sergeant remains alive hehe
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

This is interesting. So is it like the instant action mod but with the amrts.exe file modded only? I don't have time to test it right now.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

It's actually closer to the old 4umer trainer that was passed around until I made my own mod for it.
"Can we order a pizza?"
jst4rk
Grunt
Grunt
Cuba

Post by jst4rk »

E]x[F-Sniper wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:03 pm This is interesting. So is it like the instant action mod but with the amrts.exe file modded only? I don't have time to test it right now.
Yes. Only the .exe has been Modded. In the ASM code only one instruction has been modify