Pandemic Editor v0.8

Download and install some cool Army Men Mods made by our community.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Pandemic Editor v0.8

Post by Magnos »

Now for Developers!
Theres a cfg file inside the Program Folder it contains some possible errors, warnings, messages to show.
You are free to edit it and post your new lines here for everyone also it will help me alot if u do it. [ErrorCheck.cfg]

beside that theres a Folders on the game contains all army men rts units pictures u can help all program users by adding new images to this folder and post it here (The Unit GOD file is Shown by the png image with the same name) [Data\GOD\]

Also theres a Forms for (File>New) Menu in [Data\Object Forms\]
by adding a cfg files inside it u increase the Choises, also I please to you to upload this forms here.

Let's develop this Program Together!

New Update v0.8:-
-Fixed Bugs.
-object.cfg Editing.

New Update v0.7.5:-
-game.cfg Editing.
-Transport Object Editing.

New Update v0.7:-
-Fixed Bugs
-Added new tools
{
_Nodes Analyzer
_X and ZWP Bunches extractor
}
-the program is saving your work when closing it like Notepad++
-theres a new folder "Sub Object Forms" contains forms for Collector, Restore and Trap Objects you may edit it as u like
-another Folder called "Nodes Save" contains nodes that collected from the GOD Files (I have collected some of hard nodes there)
-and yet another Main Folder "Usage" Contains all your work last time
-Surely extended ErrorSet.cfg
-and so many to explore

Download Page: https://www.mediafire.com/file/is7u5zid ... r_v0.8.rar
Last edited by Magnos on Sat May 02, 2020 8:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Pandemic Editor v0.5

Post by TommyCD1 »

Looks good. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll be sure to contribute to it!

Also adware is bad! You should remove it. :BOO
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Re: Pandemic Editor v0.5

Post by Magnos »

I need help from sniper to create updater for this program...
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Pandemic Editor v0.6.2

Post by Magnos »

Fixed all errors.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Pandemic Editor v0.6.2

Post by TommyCD1 »

So when you update a mod, rather than create a new one, it would be preferable if you edited the old topic, and then posted a replay to flag it as new.

You should also include a link directly in the post, so we don't need to go to the YouTube link to find it.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Re: Pandemic Editor v0.7

Post by Magnos »

New Update v0.7:-
-Fixed Bugs
-Added new tools
{
_Nodes Analyzer
_X and ZWP Bunches extractor
}
-the program is saving your work when closing it like Notepad++
-theres a new folder "Sub Object Forms" contains forms for Collector, Restore and Trap Objects you may edit it as u like
-another Folder called "Nodes Save" contains nodes that collected from the GOD Files (I have collected some of hard nodes there)
-and yet another Main Folder "Usage" Contains all your work last time
-Surely extended ErrorSet.cfg
-and so many to explore
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

@Magnos
Hey man, as Tommy mentioned, you need to post a direct link to the app. I was able to try it out and have absolutely no idea what I'm suppose to do or why this app is better than just updating an existing cfg file. The YouTube video was of no help to me. I tried the X extractor and could not get it to work.
I like the fact that you made your own app but it is still underdeveloped for you to be seeking ad-revenue. It needs a lot of work for any real-world usage.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Post by Magnos »

This program for now will help newers to extract and edit the game, later I will add support for editing object.cfg and game.cfg that will really help like the studio but in 2D, and next after v1.0 u will be able so easy to create a perfect patch for the game without reloading the game all the time to see if x,y 100,200 is the place that u want, so you will be able to design the interface easily, for you now as a old one in editing this game u will supported by X Files Extractor to extract bunches of X and ZWP files in one click and surely u will have to use the Nodes Program to get any GOD file nodes u want to use as I explained in video, u can also change the type of Object in one click like the video from Collector to Restore and add AntiClandestin ability (MineSweeper) all that without mistakes, also if u opened the UnitDisplay Window that shows the weapon, Constructor and make u able to edit prereqs u will be able to remove the weapon and add another one easily without mistake, also the program shows you exactly how much this unit Weapon effect on other units on every ArmourClass Type, u also forget that theres a Errors, Warnings, Messages lists that will help u avoid lots of Braces and Logical Errors while Editing the files, The Big developers like u may help me to add new lines to the ErrorSet.cfg file too, The next update will contains more tooltips to help and a mod to edit the weapons with 2D statistics that will help u to set the explosion and create a new Great weapons, The Adware is only work one time per day so it's not that much.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track
Egypt

Re: Pandemic Editor v0.7.5

Post by Magnos »

New Update v0.7.5:-
-game.cfg Editing.
-Transport Object Editing.
Magnos
Half Track
Half Track