Question

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

Question

Post by HarrickGreen_TRB »

So recently i have found my old hard drive in the old laptop, i decided to buy a orico hard drive reader and run the drive, i found a copy of the game on it, the copy was dowloaded randomly on the internet using old vietnamese web.
So here the screen shot
Screenshot 0.png
Can you tell me who was the owner of this copy? Just curious :/
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Question

Post by TommyCD1 »

It could have been someone from SC, but that clan was so huge and completely dead now that it's no point. Name hiding and clan hopping is still popular to this day, so the multiplayer name isn't really a reliable way to tell either way.

If this is a used copy, I'm more interested in what else it has in it. Where'd you find it, and does it have anything like maps inside it?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

TommyCD1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 am It could have been someone from SC, but that clan was so huge and completely dead now that it's no point. Name hiding and clan hopping is still popular to this day, so the multiplayer name isn't really a reliable way to tell either way.

If this is a used copy, I'm more interested in what else it has in it. Where'd you find it, and does it have anything like maps inside it?
oh sorry i was modding this, i dont what is original, maybe by using date
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

More question

https://www.indiedb.com/company/neotl-empire/articles
So this company some how have a copyright of army men and announced a release of army men III, do you guy know more about this, im just looking into it
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

They don't own the copyright or trademark to the Army Men title. That would be 2K Interactive. This is just a fan game for the original Army Men games back in 1999, which not only that but the fan game was non-profit and has since ceased development. It wasn't any good anyway.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
HarrickGreen_TRB
Tank
Tank
Vietnam

TommyCD1 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:15 am They don't own the copyright or trademark to the Army Men title. That would be 2K Interactive. This is just a fan game for the original Army Men games back in 1999, which not only that but the fan game was non-profit and has since ceased development. It wasn't any good anyway.
oh thank you, i think i can delete this post now