New map (Petas) - Battle in the kids room

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Map rating

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:05 am

1)Shitty
No votes
2)Horrible
No votes
3)Tolerable
No votes
4)Alright
50%
5)Awesome
50%

Total votes: 2

TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New map (Petas) - Battle in the kids room

Post by TommyCD1 »

First, click on the yellow link in the main post.
step1.png
This should take you to the map's modsbase.com page. On this page, click the yellow button that says "FREE DOWNLOAD". Make sure you do not hit the wrong button.
step2.png
This will take you to the download page on modsbase.com. Once again, click on the "Download File" button, and be sure to hit the correct one.
step3.png
This will download a .zip archive that contains the map's installer program.
step4.png
step4.png (11.03 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
step4.png
step4.png (11.03 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
Once you extract it, run it using Windows. If you get an untrusted program alert, tell it to run away by clicking "More Info".
step5.png
Now follow the instructions of the installer. Make sure to specify your game's main directory when asked.
step6.png
step6.png (179.89 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
step6.png
step6.png (179.89 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
Please let us know which step you are unable to proceed with.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Post by Petas »

TommyCD1 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:34 pm First, click on the yellow link in the main post.
step1.png
This should take you to the map's modsbase.com page. On this page, click the yellow button that says "FREE DOWNLOAD". Make sure you do not hit the wrong button.
step2.png
This will take you to the download page on modsbase.com. Once again, click on the "Download File" button, and be sure to hit the correct one.
step3.png
This will download a .zip archive that contains the map's installer program.
step4.png
Once you extract it, run it using Windows. If you get an untrusted program alert, tell it to run away by clicking "More Info".
step5.png
Now follow the instructions of the installer. Make sure to specify your game's main directory when asked.
step6.png

Please let us know which step you are unable to proceed with.
Thanks for the short tutorial. :SWEET:
I wanted to do it sooner, but I don't have as much time as I've always had. :(
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Owwww, nice map! I made a lot of multiplayer maps too but, I didn't upload any of them because they were not cool and good. By the way, I am in progress of making a singleplayer map called Ant Friendship and I will upload that map in the AMRTS New Maps section.

:GAME: =D>
*RaheeXF*