Dark Reign 2 Worlds + Maps Update 04/18/2020

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Dark Reign 2 Worlds + Maps Update 04/18/2020

Post by TommyCD1 »

A big update is being released for the Dark Reign 2 world conversions that I made awhile back. This will improve some aspects of the worlds, including footprint improvements, particle effects, and new props for map makers to use. This updates all six current worlds for the Dark Reign 2 set, and will also update the 25 original multiplayer maps that come with the base game copy. The remaining Pandemic maps and a select few of the better custom community maps made for the game are planned to also be updated at a later date. Please note that after downloading this update, any previously released Dark Reign 2 maps maybe become unplayable. Please understand before downloading these files. The previous links have also all been updated.

Updated files
All Six Worlds
Desert Ocean Maps (2 Maps)
Dome Maps (5 Maps)
Jungle Maps (8 Maps + 2 Rulesets)
Sigma Maps (7 Maps + 2 Rulesets)
Sprawl Maps (3 Maps + 1 Ruleset)

Universal updates
  • Music .MP3s have been merged into the main .x archives.
  • A random track will now play when starting a map, instead of always being the same each play.
  • Added dust particle effects to vehicle units' wheels while moving.
  • All starting positions on all maps have been updated to use the default camera angle due north.
  • All maps will now start just after high noon, rather than some starting during night, hindering visibility.
  • All maps now have move::block regions around the map edges to help prevent units from reaching the edge.
  • All props' footprint files have been updated, and missing footprints have been created from Dark Reign 2's default.
  • Improved the inconsistent footprints of the taelon resources. Now, all four of them do not block line of sight and can be flown over by air units.
Map specific updates
  • King of the Hill
    • Removed a leftover debug ability to self destruct the Throne.
  • 2crazed
    • Fixed some unintended pathways caused by slack slopes.
      2crazed.jpg
  • 2siege
    • Rearranged the starting resources to contain plastic and electricity on both sides of the base.
  • 3spooge
    • Replaced the Hover Collectors with a more appropriately themed collector helicopter.
      collector.jpg
  • 4crazed
      4crazed.jpg
    • Changed the orientation of three ambient props to the correct direction.
      building5.jpg
  • 4octopussy
    • Replaced the Hover Collectors with a more appropriately themed collector helicopter.
  • 4seadevil
    • Changed the method of binding the "L" key to unload the chinook; it should no longer conflict with most keybind mods.
    • Increased Chinook's maximum health from 600 to 1525.
    • Increased Chinook's maximum move speed from 45 to 50.
    • Decreased Chinook's maximum carrying capacity from 15 to 12.
  • 8angelbay
      8angelbay.jpg
  • 8warway
      8warway.jpg
      8warway2.jpg
      8warway3.jpg
  • f2crazed
  • f4crazed
    • Changed the orientation of three ambient props to the correct direction.
  • f4siege
    • Fixed a missing taelon crystal near the top right corner.
      f4siege.jpg
One final note: unfortunately, the taelon resources will still have very poor synergy with the dump trucks. This means they will still cause traffic issues when multiple dump trucks attempt to collect the same resource. I have tried multiple avenues of creating a work around for this, including using an invisible base-mesh and spawning a fake crystal using a particle effect, and making the taelon crystals not block movement similar to plastic blobs. However, no available method has relieved this issue. I believe the only possible solution to this would be to either rip the model directly from Dark Reign 2 using a ripper, or to create an entirely new model from scratch. Unfortunately, neither of these methods are easily available to me at this time, and so this cannot be fixed... I hope that soon this problem can be solved and these maps can be enjoyed to their fullest. For now, I can only offer one solution: when starting a base, try to assign one dump truck each to their own crystal. This will help to alleviate some traffic.

Credit for the collector chopper model goes to Traffic_Accident and j3rry who have allowed me to borrow it early from their mod in progress.
Credit for the collector chopper's code is a modified version of j3rry's base code which has also been allowed for use early.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
TommyCD1
United States of America

Dark Reign 2 Worlds + Maps Update 04/23/2020

Post by TommyCD1 »

Part 2 to the update has been released. It adds support for the remaining official Dark Reign 2 maps, as well as some additional bug fixes. All previous updates have been applied to these maps. The original links have also been updated.

Updated files
Dark Reign 2 Maps

Universal Updates
  • Added localization files to the rulesets. They can now easily be translated for different langauges.
Map specific updates
  • 6city
    • Added DarkenUnderFog property to some pipes I forgot to last update.
  • Spawn!
    • Removed types_radio.cfg file from .x archive.
    • Fixed spawn intervals for units to properly be 60 seconds.
    • Decreased unit limit from 150 to 70.
    • Corrected a typo in the tank's arrival message.
    • Added missing fire effects to temples.
    • Changed the order and quantity of the units spawned:
      1. 8 Grunts
      2. 3 Machine-Gunners
      3. 4 Grenadiers
      4. 2 Half-Tracks
      5. 4 Medics
      6. 1 Tank
      7. 5 Bazooka Men
      8. 2 Snipers
      9. 2 Choppers.
  • Cheeseburger Hill Spawn
    • Adjusted the spawning region to be center with the temples.
  • 2kassarine
    • Fixed a sector of cells with missing textures.
      Screenshot 0.jpg
  • 2slimey
      Screenshot 1.jpg
      Screenshot 2.jpg
  • 4guerilla
    • Adjusted the terrain coloring to extend to the edges of the map.
      Screenshot 3.jpg
  • 4squarepusher
    • Changed the method of leveling the camera from using water to using blackened cells. This will allow more blobs to spawn until the camera layer studio tool is fixed.
      Screenshot 4.jpg
  • 6delta
      Screenshot 5.jpg
  • 6shai_hulud
    • Widened the targeting cone of the sandworms to allow them to land hits easier.
    • Adjusted the rain's yaw by 90 degrees for better rain visibility.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Dark Reign 2 Worlds + Maps Update 05/11/2020

Post by TommyCD1 »

Part 3 to the update has now been released. It adds support for 15 custom community created maps chosen from the long list of those I converted a while ago. All previous updates have been applied to these maps, as well as some compatibility and balancing updates for specific maps. The original links have also been updated. This will hopefully be the last major update for the Dark Reign 2 maps and worlds, with the only remaining change being the rebalance of the taelon supplies, which cannot be done until a reliable way of .god editing is discovered.

Updated Files

Universal Updates
  • Added some universal DR2 textures into the worlds themselves for easier accessibility per map. These include rain textures and shadows.
  • Added some missing terrain textures, allowing better use of these worlds in the AMRTS studio.
  • Added some missing .god files which where previously unavailable due to "chunks are dead baby" (more on this in a later post). ;)
  • Added the French and German localizations for rulesets from Dark Reign 2.
Map specific updates
  • 4squarepusher
    • Updated camera method to use a camera layer, returning to the original map's appearance without the buggy use of water.
  • 6shai_hulud
    • Adjusted rain's yaw for better visibility. (For real this time.)
  • 2hockey
    • Darkened the overlays to improve visibility.
    • Created a new mini-map.
      hockey2playerByÇŧßÅl-l.png
      hockey2playerByÇŧßÅl-l.png (6.07 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
      hockey2playerByÇŧßÅl-l.png
      hockey2playerByÇŧßÅl-l.png (6.07 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
  • 2persistance
    • Players spawn with two bulldozers, but no Sarge.
    • Added Filter::Transportable property to bulldozers.
    • Decreased Deathfield's vision range from 121 to 81.
    • AA Gun weapon style changed from Projectile to Instant.
    • AA Gun damage against air decreased from 80 to 16.
    • Added French and German localizations provided by Zemzerret.
  • 4badlands
      Screenshot 0.jpg
      Screenshot 1.jpg
      Screenshot 2.jpg
      Screenshot 3.jpg
  • 4dome
    • Adjusted rain's yaw for better visibility.
    • Fixed some resource pools having too much electricity.
  • 4sSS
    • Added French and German localizations provided by Zemzerret.
  • 4strata7
  • 4world
    • Changed ruleset from Protect HQ to Deathmatch.
    • Players spawn with two bulldozers instead of three.
  • 5custom3v2
      Screenshot 4.jpg
    • Re-enabled the use of the 'S' key. It was removed in the original citing "cheat/exploit" reasons... mmm
  • 6highlow
    • Decreased Prototype Factory build time from 120 seconds to 90 seconds.
    • Prototype Factory refunds bulldozers when recycled.
    • Increased Juggernaught max speed from 15 to 23.
    • Decreased Juggernaught build time from 120 seconds to 95 seconds.
    • Adjusted Juggernaught buy costs.
      • Decreased plastic cost from 1,500 to 625.
      • Increased electricity cost from 1,500 to 1,825.
    • Decreased Juggernaught command cost from 4 to 1.
    • Removed useless Transtruck from map.
  • 8dumbrush
  • 8makkengorge
  • 8pillars
    • Eight players are no longer required to play.
    • All heroes will spawn immediately, instead of after a delay.
    • When playing SBS with an enemy player, you may steal your own Prototype Factory without giving your enemy theirs.
    • Atomic Generators refund a bulldozer when recycled.
    • Fixed choppers being able to infiltrate prisons early.
    • Fixed prisoners from being captured early before destroying the Control Panel.
    • Removed the useless Senators, Civilians, and Limos from the prisoners.
    • Fixed an exploit with the pipes that allowed choppers to bypass the Force Doors.
    • Increased the camera's boundaries at the south.
    • Updated the entire map to the second version released by Zemzerret. Changes from this are:
      • AA Gun weapon style changed from Projectile to Instant.
      • AA Gun damage against air decreased from 80 to 16.
      • AA Gun firing delay decreased from 1.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds.
      • JDA Sentry Guns maximum health decreased from 480 to 400.
  • 8snowycanyon
    • Added a camera layer for better camera movement along the tench and bridges.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Dark Reign 2 Worlds + Maps Update 07/25/2023

Post by TommyCD1 »

A major update is now being released for my ported Dark Reign 2 worlds and the maps that use them. There are several things that have changed, as well as a few maps have had minor errors fixed or quality of life improvements and the like.

First thing I'll get out of the way right now: the taelon resources still do not have HP-RESOURCE hard points. At this point, I'm fairly sure the easiest way to get them would be to recreate the models from scratch and add them manually. Unfortunately, due to other circumstances, I'm not able to do this in time before my departure. However, everything else is I would consider feature complete, so this resource issue is hopefully the only lasting issue that these worlds have remaining.

With that, all existing links on the forums will have been updated when this post goes live. The following has been updated or introduced with this update.

Global Updates
====================
  • Included types_traction.cfg file is optimized to only include necessary traction types. For most worlds, this just means that redundant DR2 tractions have been removed. types_physics.cfg has been removed altogether.
  • Day / Night cycle from Dark Reign 2 is partially restored. The original initial time of day has been restored for all maps that were changed to high noon. The day / night cycle is now included in all but the following maps:
    • 2slimey
    • 8molecule
    • 2hockey
    • 4sSs
    • 8dumbrush
    • 8tbone
  • Maps / Mod files that had localization files are now properly supported. Playing in a different language will no longer trigger a 'different data' message. In addition, support for future languages has also been created.
  • Music tracks have been ripped by myself personally from a retail copy. I additionally compressed the tracks to match the bit rate of the original Army Men RTS tracks. A few redundant tracks have also been removed. Overall, this decreases the filesize of each individual world by ~60%.
Ruleset Updates
====================
  • King of the Hill
    • Maps that used the Dark Reign 2 version of this ruleset now use the Army Men RTS version. The hill will be blocked by fences for the first five minutes.
    • Maps start with 1,000 Electricity instead of 800.
  • Control Freak
    • Control Points no longer obstruct Chopper movement.
    • Dummy LoS unit that is created when capturing a Control Point is no longer selectable, and will no longer contribute to a player's losses stat. They are also now invisible to the mini-map, and will not trigger an 'Enemy Sighted' alert.
  • Assault!
    • Optimized / rewrote code.
    • Dezigner unit now uses the reticle type for vehicles.
    • Togran Portal prop now uses "Poly" mode for its ray tests.
    • Togran Portal only allows the Dezigner to enter.
  • Spawn
    • Optimized / rewrote code.
    • Removed unused / unmodified types_messages.cfg file.
    • Togran Columns no longer obstruct Chopper movement.
    • Dummy LoS unit for a player's spawn location will no longer contribute to a player's losses stat.
    • Fire particle emitters no longer use a visible mesh.
Prop .CFG updates
====================
Common Props
  • Taelon Resources
    • Plastic and electricity resources can now be distinguished by their color. Plastic crystals are yellow, while electricity crystals are blue.
    • Depleting resources have decreased value.
      • 3,000 per crystal -> 1,050 per crystal
    • Unlimited resources have their loading rate decreased.This means that these resources will take ~40% longer to fill a Dump Truck to max capacity. The reason I made this change was to: A) Encourage the use of depleting resources instead. B) In Dark Reign 2, these resources depleted as normal, but would slowly regenerate over time. They regenerated at a slower rate than what you could mine from them, therefore mining a resource excessively would result in a drastically reduced efficiency. I experimented with several ways to emulate this effect in the new engine, however this was the best compromise I could come up with, while also nerfing these powerful unlimited resources.
      • 5 per second -> 3 per second
    • Restored a glowing halo particle effect from Dark Reign 2.
  • GC Shuttle
    • Unit now uses the reticle type for vehicles.
  • FP_Fencepost
    • Building can now be seen inside the fog of war.
    • Choppers should no longer be able to fly over this building.
Desert Ocean Props
  • deserto.prop.domegate
    • Prop can always be seen inside the fog of war.
    • Prop given a near fade factor of 0.
  • Falcon Tower
    • Added a missing particle effect 'common.class.building-death-small'.
Dome Props
  • Global Commonwealth Limo
  • dome.prop.tree1
    • Converted the non-damaging death explosion into an on-death particle effect.
Jungle Props
  • jungle.prop.tree1
  • jungle.prop.tree2
  • jungle.prop.tree3
Sigma Props
  • sigma.prop.twigtree02
  • sigma.prop.twigtree03
Sprawl Props
  • Auto 1
  • Auto 2
  • Auto 3
  • Civilian Vehicle 2
  • Civilian
    • Grain size changed to 1.
  • Several props have been given a near fade factor of 0.6, which causes them to fade out when the camera draws near to them. This allows you to more easily see obscured units behind these props when zoomed in. The following props have this property now:
    Spoiler
    • common.prop.floatingairport
    • deserto.prop.archrock
    • deserto.prop.archrock02
    • deserto.prop.rock1
    • deserto.prop.rock2
    • Falcon Tower
    • dome.prop.building_federal
    • dome.prop.building1
    • dome.prop.building2
    • dome.prop.billboard
    • dome.prop.guardianstatue
    • Retributor Obelisk
    • Force Door
    • sprawl.prop.billboard01
    • sprawl.prop.billboard02
    • sprawl.prop.billboard03
    • sprawl.prop.billboard04
    • sprawl.prop.billboard05
    • sprawl.prop.techbuilding05
    • sprawl.prop.techbuilding07
Footprint updates
====================
  • The following props now block units' line of sight
    Spoiler
    • deserto.prop.dome_wall
    • deserto.prop.pipe2_1X1tsec
    • deserto.prop.pipe2_1X1tsec_1
    • deserto.prop.pipe_2x2turn
    • deserto.prop.pipe_3x3turn
    • sewer.prop.gaspipe
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_end-nf
    • sprawl.prop.techbuilding02 (Top right cell only)
  • The following props no longer block units' line of sight
    Spoiler
    • deserto.prop.pipe_3x3_terminal
    • deserto.prop.pipe_4x2_terminal
    • jungle.prop.hut2
    • sigma.prop.iceberg02
    • sigma.prop.iceberg03
    • sprawl.prop.brokenpipe (Top right cell only)
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_bend_1 (Bottom right cell only)
    • sprawl.prop.techbuilding02 (Bottom left cell only)
    • sprawl.prop.waterburst_pipe
  • The following props no longer obstruct Chopper movement This change was made since Dark Reign 2's air units flew much lower to the ground level than Choppers do in Army Men RTS. In both games, aside from explicitly stated exceptions, the only non-arbitrary basis for whether a prop blocks air units is whether that air unit will clear the prop's model without clipping through. Therefor, assuming modded units are not in play, the Chopper's high altitude allows many additional props to have this change applied.
    Spoiler
    • Common Props
      • common.prop.jdashuttlecrash
      • sprawl.prop.fueltank02
      • sprawl.prop.fueltank03
      • deserto.prop.hangarbay
      • Public Teleport
      • FP_Solar Power
    • Deserto Ocean Props
      • deserto.prop.pier01
      • deserto.prop.pier02
      • deserto.prop.pierdes03
      • deserto.prop.pierdes04
      • deserto.prop.guardtower01
      • deserto.prop.guardtower02
      • deserto.prop.pierdes01
      • deserto.prop.pierdes02
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_2x1down
      • deserto.prop.rock3
      • deserto.prop.rock5
      • deserto.prop.rock6
      • deserto.prop.tree1
      • deserto.prop.tree3
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_1x1
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_2x2_turn
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_1X1tsec
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_1X1tsec_1
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_3x3_turn
      • deserto.prop.pipe2_4x1
      • deserto.prop.pipe_2x2turn
      • deserto.prop.pipe_3x3_terminal
      • deserto.prop.pipe_4x2_terminal
      • deserto.prop.rock4
    • Dome Props
      • Commonwealth Council Building
      • Defense Controls
      • dome.prop.building3
      • dome.prop.bush1
      • dome.prop.dockboxes
      • dome.prop.enforcerstatue
      • dome.prop.fountain
      • dome.prop.lamppost
      • dome.prop.senatorstatue
      • dome.prop.tree1
      • dome.prop.building1
      • dome.prop.building4
      • dome.prop.building_float
    • Jungle Props
      • Deathfield
      • jungle.prop.hut1
      • jungle.prop.waterfall2
      • jungle.prop.forest_d
      • jungle.prop.hut2
    • Sewer Props
      • sewer.prop.chains
      • sewer.prop.pylon
      • sewer.prop.gaspipe
      • sewer.prop.sphinx
      • Togran Power Generator
      • Togran Pylon
      • togran.prop.column
      • sewer.prop.wires
    • Sigma Props
      • JDA Relay Station
      • sigma.prop.impale01
      • sigma.prop.impale02
      • sigma.prop.spike01
      • sigma.prop.twigtree02
      • sigma.prop.voodunDEC
      • Togran Temple
    • Sprawl Props
      • sprawl.prop.burntbldg
      • sprawl.prop.door01
      • sprawl.prop.dwelling03
      • sprawl.prop.pipe_end
      • sprawl.prop.pipe_t
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding01
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding03
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding04
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding06
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding08
      • sprawl.prop.pipe_bend_1
      • sprawl.prop.pipe_long
      • sprawl.prop.ruin01
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding02
      • sprawl.prop.techbuilding07
      • sprawl.prop.waterpipe
  • The following props no longer permit Chopper movement Unlike stated above, these changes were mostly made to fix oversights and / or strange unit behaviors, such as discrepancies between a cell's assigned traction type and whether it claims the flyer layer.
    Spoiler
    • Commonwealth Council Building
    • sigma.prop.iceberg02
    • sigma.prop.iceberg03
    • sprawl.prop.billboard01
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_end-nf
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_long-nf
  • The following props no longer obstruct ground movement Same as before. These are mostly bugfixes, such as a common error where a prop's footprint assumes the wrong orientation.
    Spoiler
    • deserto.prop.piershore01
    • deserto.prop.piershore02
    • deserto.prop.pipe2_1x1
    • deserto.prop.pipe2_2x2_turn
    • deserto.prop.pipe_4x2_terminal (Bottom left and bottom right cells only)
    • deserto.prop.rock4 (Bottom right cell only)
    • jungle.prop.forest_d
    • sewer.prop.chains
    • sewer.prop.pylon
    • sewer.prop.gaspipe
    • JDA Relay Station
    • sprawl.prop.brokenpipe (Top right cell only)
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_bend_1 (Bottom right cell only)
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_long-nf
    • sprawl.prop.techbuilding07 (Top left and leftmost cells only)
  • The following props no longer deform the terrain when zipped
    • sewer.prop.gaspipe
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_bend_1 (Bottom right vertex only)
  • The following props now deform the terrain when zipped
    • sprawl.prop.pipe_end-nf (Centermost vertices only)
Map Specific Updates
====================
  • The following maps have had naval based resources removed. This also means that the previously included Collector unit is no longer necessary and has been removed. Also, to compensate the economy, the removed taelon crystals have been moved to the nearest adjacent resource cache.
    • 3spooge
    • 4octopussy
    • 2persistance
    • 8makkengorge
  • The following maps have had specific resource caches re positioned to allow easier Depot placement.
    • 2crazed
      2crazed.jpg
    • f2crazed
      f2crazed.jpg
  • When playing a Fencepost map, there is an exploit / technique that allows a player to prevent the reconnection of two posts by physically blocking them. Now, the fenceposts will attempt to reconnect once the obstruction is no longer present.
  • The following community maps have been remade from scratch to have a much higher fidelity on par with the official Dark Reign 2 maps.
    • 2hockey
    • 4dome
    • 4strata7
    • 8pillars
    • 8tbone
f4crazed
  • Adjusted move::block regions to prevent Choppers from circumventing fenceposts.
  • Re positioned top right fenceposts to match the three other corners.
  • Painted certain bottom left cells with Plaza1 terrain to match the three other corners.
4siege
  • Fixed misaligned water cell
4octopussy
  • Fixed unintended pathways caused by slack slopes
    4octopussy.jpg
6city
    6city.jpg
8snowpass
    8snowpass1.jpg
    8snowpass2.jpg
    8snowpass3.jpg
    8snowpass4.jpg
    8snowpass5.jpg
c4siege
c8snowpass
f4siege
  • Added additional fenceposts on the water pathways to prevent Choppers from circumventing the fenceposts.
4seadevil
  • Bulldozer is now transportable via Chinook
  • Chinook now uses "Poly" mode for ray tests.
s6city
a4assault
  • The following units now use the reticle type for vehicles
    • Collector
    • Construction Rig
    • Disruptor
  • Added an extra Atomic Power Plant for the worship team, allowing them to start the mission with full power. Yes, this was intentional before, and yes that also means that in Dark Reign 2 they don't have enough power either.
a4seadevil
  • Disruptor now uses the reticle type for vehicles
  • Created a link between two fenceposts that previously did not have one.
    a4seadevil.jpg
Attic Assault!
  • Team color for crates now matches that of the worship team.
2slimey
  • Several out of bounds cells that were unpainted now use the Trash_Air textures. This prevents Choppers, Dump Trucks, and Paratroopers from leaving the playable space.
  • Some tunnels which had Trash_Air textures are now pathable.
    2slimey1.jpg
    2slimey2.jpg
6shai_hulud
  • Sandworm has had its HorizAngle setting removed, and its HorizSeparation setting changed to 30. This will once again allow it to land shots easier.
2persistance
  • AA Gun
    • Weapon style reverted back to "Projectile" type
    • Compared to default, projectile damage increased from 80 to 90
    • Projectile no longer has splash damage
    • AA Gun has new custom particle effects based upon previous "Instant" style version
4badlands
  • Colored map and added ambient props to increase map fidelity to match that of official Dark Reign 2 maps
    4badlands1.jpg
    4badlands2.jpg
    4badlands3.jpg
    4badlands4.jpg
4dome
  • Reverted changes to Guard Tower
  • Taelon resource values have been adjusted to be double the new global values
4world
  • Adjusted bottom left team's resources to match that of the other three players
    4world.jpg
  • Adjusted rotation of the rain to allow it to be seen easier
  • Removed superfluous DR2deathmatch ruleset file in favor of baked in objective code for this map only.
  • Adjusted day / night cycle colors to fix harsh transition at midnight
5custom3v2
  • Raised a group of cells near the bottom left team spawn
    5custom3v21.jpg
  • Fixed the orientation of a bridge prop near the top right
    5custom3v22.jpg
  • Changed traction of terrain type "Desertobase" from "Base" to "ImpassibleAll"
  • Removed several unused textures
6highlow
  • Juggernaught
    • Model now has team colors
    • Solar Array required for purchase
  • Prototype Factor
    • Solar Array required for construction
  • Solar Array
    • Added "NoGroupSelect" property
    • Restored missing footprint file for Sprawler variant
8dumbrush
  • Eastmost move::block region adjusted to better match intended out of bounds
  • Removed several unused textures
8pillars
  • Unit limit reverted to default of 70
  • Replaced Grunt prisoners with Guardians from Dark Reign 2
  • Replaced Machine Gunner prisoners with Castigars from Dark Reign 2
  • Swapped the positioning of the Retributor Obelisk and Defense Controls
  • Prevented units from seeing between the four quadrants of the map, most notably preventing Bullseye and Shrap from destroying Prototype Factories extremely early
  • Computer players who obtain prisoners or a Prototype Factory will now utilize them
  • AA Gun
    • Weapon style reverted back to "Projectile" type
    • Compared to default, projectile damage increased from 80 to 90
    • Projectile no longer has splash damage
    • AA Gun has new custom particle effects based upon previous "Instant" style version
  • Juggernaught
    • Atomic Generator required for purchase
  • Prototype Factory
  • Defense Controls
    • Max health increased from 1,600 to 2,200 This was done so the Defense Controls can survive a single Bombing Run with change, similar to an HQ.
  • Fission Control Rods no longer obstructs Chopper movement
  • JDA Sentry Guns
    • Seeing range increased to 72 from 65
    • Max fence distance decreased to 6 from 12
    • Firing delay decreased to 0.2 from 0.016…
    • Damage per shot increased to 160 from 74
    • No longer obstructs Chopper movement
  • Retributor Obelisk can no longer be fired upon
"Can we order a pizza?"