Army Men RTS [Real]King OF The HILL Map

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.
[Real]-BarBoOoRaS
Map Maker
Map Maker
Greece

Army Men RTS [Real]King OF The HILL Map

Post by [Real]-BarBoOoRaS »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/is6oydxh ... l.exe/file
Stop make noob maps and destroy this game!!
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Re: Army Men RTS [Real]King OF The HILL Map

Post by Petas »

The map looks interesting. I'd probably play it.
Add a label and a preview image of what the map looks like.

I would recommend another program for creating an exe file.
The file was detected as a virus and quarantined in my antivirus program.
For example, try Setup Factory or 7sfx archive software.
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Army Men RTS [Real]King OF The HILL Map

Post by TommyCD1 »

I suppose there isn't much to say for it. It is simply 2flea modded to be eight players and KOTH. Being eight players, the only two bases in the map were very crowded; it doesn't allow much flexibility outside of two teams, since enemies spawning together will simply shoot on sight at spawn. The fences block off the entire middle section and not just the hill. Typically on KOTH maps you should be able to at least assault your enemies even before the hill opens, otherwise it can become easy, predictable, and even powerful to build up behind the fences for five minutes waiting to unleash. The hill itself is very wide open and hard to defend. There aren't few choke points to hold leading to it, meaning any defending and attacking will be done directly on top of the HQ, this can even be seen in the video.

For the nitpicks, the cherry red interface is very unappealing to look at, and the single music track is very short and gets old fast, even for a short game like this.

Lastly, I would have to agree with Peta about the installer program. Not only is it deemed untrustworthy, but it also installs registry keys for uninstallation. This is completely pointless for a custom map and bloats up the apps list. I would reconfigure it or use a different method if I were you!
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (6.36 KiB) Viewed 3245 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (6.36 KiB) Viewed 3245 times
Attachments
amrts 2020-04-28 23-07-19-42.png
amrts 2020-04-28 23-06-19-43.png
amrts 2020-04-28 23-04-19-42.png
amrts 2020-04-28 23-00-19-42.png
amrts 2020-04-28 22-58-49-43.png
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974