New map (Petas) - War o doghouse

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

Map rating

Poll ended at Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 am

1)Shitty
No votes
2)Horrible
No votes
3)Tolerable
No votes
4)Alright
50%
5)Awesome
50%

Total votes: 2

Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

New map (Petas) - War o doghouse

Post by Petas »

You start standard with 2000 plastic and 800 electrics.
Available here you have from the beginning for the extraction of telephone and watergun.

At the top and bottom is the Garden Lamp and the plane wreck.

In the case of a tricycle, a bone is for more plastic.

Now you see the battle around the scateboard. For example, it is possible to hide the radio operator.

Here, too, there is a planewreck and a Garden Lamp for a lot of ingredients.

On the center you will find a huge amount of plastic. Don't look for electricity here.

Now there's nothing left but to destroy the red team.

In this part of the map there is an AirDisk.

Now it remains to kill the last team of greens (Peas).

Since the map is designed for 4 players, I managed to finish this map within 36 minutes.

Now all that's left is. Tou is to post here download link Download (Petas) - War o doghouse.zip(2.1MB)
Last edited by Petas on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: New map (Petas) - War o doghouse

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

hey doud iam youssef i made a 3ds max 8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€ู€
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New map (Petas) - War o doghouse

Post by TommyCD1 »

I have gotten a chance to play this map and would like to give some thoughts on it.
For the map layout itself, it's pretty basic, which is fine. It isn't too complicated, and the nice open space can make for some good battles and building. I also really like the idea of the center stockpile being only plastic resources, since it changes what kind of defenses you can realistically use to guard it.
The only problems I had with this map, were as follows:
The starting resources are placed very far apart. The watergun and radio are both not only on opposite sides of your base, but also are not visible when you spawn. This makes placing a depot difficult, especially when you have not played the map yet. Also, the brown areas at the very north and south of the map can be climbed on by units, such as mortars. I don't think this should be, since it can both ruin unit pathfinding, and also makes some cheap strategies with artillery units.

Overall I enjoyed this map, and would recommend it. It feels pretty balanced for free-for-all, and I think it could be even better for 2vs2.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974