spr_mortargirl.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

spr_mortargirl.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Now this big gal over here is Gorlinda Pitt, and she belongs to the Banshees. They’re a rough-and-tumble bunch of ladies. For Gorlinda and her pals we’ve modified shipments of Tyrian light mortars we pinched from some Castigars its a kind of mortar cannon; takes out whole bunches a infantry at one blow, splashin shrapnel all over the place. One other thing to remember about Banshees, kid: they’ll drink you under the table if you’re not careful. Oops, better turn the other way Gorlindas lookin amorous..."
Banshee.png
Banshee.png (6.97 KiB) Viewed 16860 times
Banshee.png
Banshee.png (6.97 KiB) Viewed 16860 times
The Banshee was a unit in DR2, similar to a grenadier, that could lob projectiles over a short distance to create a splashing AoE effect on enemy units.
This .god file used to suffer from the infamous "chunks are dead baby" error. But no longer. This .god file has been patched to remove this broken feature, and can now be properly used in the Army Men RTS engine. To use it, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Banshee.zip
(144.98 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
Banshee.zip
(144.98 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
List of animations
  • Idle
  • Idle2
  • Move
  • Prefire
  • Fire
  • Postfire
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974