spr_spy.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

spr_spy.god *CHUNKS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Now that tall, spindly scarecrow-lookin guy at the datstand, with the long fingers? He’s what they call an Infiltrator. His gang are spies; they’re terrific at sneakin in places that metallic skin-suit he’s wearin actually contains microscopic reflectin surfaces smaller than a pinhead. They’re hardwired into his brain stem; he controls their angle electro-chemically. Words too big for ya, kiddo? Lets just say the suit makes him close to invisible, long as he’s standin still. Good for sneakin about. Nah, we came up with that techno damn JDA stole it from us. Tit for tat, I guess..."
Infiltrator.png
Infiltrator.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 15438 times
Infiltrator.png
Infiltrator.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 15438 times
The Infiltrator was a spy unit in DR2. They had the ability to disguise as enemy infantry, and then infiltrate certain buildings. By infiltrating an HQ, you would gain sight on that enemy base in its entirety. While infiltrating a Depot allowed you to steal the incoming resources for yourself. All of these functions are largely removed in the AMRTS engine, but the model is here if you want it.
This .god file used to suffer from the infamous "chunks are dead baby" error. But no longer. This .god file has been patched to remove this broken feature, and can now be properly used in the Army Men RTS engine. To use it, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Infiltrator.zip
(75.95 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
Infiltrator.zip
(75.95 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
List of animations
  • Idle
  • Idle2
  • Move
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974