jda_collector.god *TREADS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

jda_collector.god *TREADS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"Our Kealan-armor plated Taelon Collectors are manufactured for us by Insignus. Its ironic that one of our simplest vehicles is also one of our most important. We only wish Insignus could provide us with a faster vehicle, but theyve assured us its not possible with the armor weight that weve specified."
Collector.png
Collector.png (15.33 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
Collector.png
Collector.png (15.33 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
The Collector was the JDA's equivalent to a Dumptruck. It could collect resources and bring them back home. It also had the strange ability to self-destruct for good damage.
While this .god file has always worked in the Army Men RTS engine, there is a key different somewhere in both games' code that created an issue. That issue pertained to the treads on the vehicle. If directly ported without modification, the treads on this vehicle would not animate. This has been patched. To use this model, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Collector.zip
(50.08 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Collector.zip
(50.08 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
List of animations
  • Load
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: jda_collector.god *TREADS FIX*

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

Nice
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ