spr_heavytank.god *TREADS FIX*

Add some Dark Reign 2 (DR2) objects to your game.
TommyCD1
United States of America

spr_heavytank.god *TREADS FIX*

Post by TommyCD1 »

"The Thunder Cannon we build from a modified JDA Mastiff platform. You got your Miklin 790-series artillery gun up there big gun, tremendous range, but you gotta get your line-of-sight from a spotter; we learned that early on in the Palisadia police action in 97. The only other problem here is, you’re turnin on treads, so the whole thing moves and fires pretty slow. But were workin hard on that."
Thunder Cannon.png
Thunder Cannon.png (16.64 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
Thunder Cannon.png
Thunder Cannon.png (16.64 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
The Thunder Cannon was an artillery unit in DR2, similar to a Mortar Man, that could fire a large mortar extreme distances. Unlike in Army Men, however, the Thunder Cannon was able to hit any armor type, aside from air units.
While this .god file has always worked in the Army Men RTS engine, there is a key different somewhere in both games' code that created an issue. That issue pertained to the treads on the vehicle. If directly ported without modification, the treads on this vehicle would not animate. This has been patched. To use this model, simply extract the zipped files to your missions' or mods' directory, and then use the .god file inside a .cfg from there.
Thunder Cannon.zip
(81.78 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Thunder Cannon.zip
(81.78 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
List of animations
  • Fire
Note: Unit particle effects, voice lines, and configuration not included.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{Colonel}Jo-Eg
Sniper
Sniper
Egypt

Re: spr_heavytank.god *TREADS FIX*

Post by {Colonel}Jo-Eg »

Great job man i try it and it's works
Just Dream.......... :zZz:

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
From its claws a lion is recognized.
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ