Army Men RTS 2/Remaster

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
HenBOMB
Noob
Noob
Argentina

Army Men RTS 2/Remaster

Post by HenBOMB »

Hello AMRTS gamers! :-))

I started working on a sequel to the game!
I've been playing amrts since I was 13, its been 6 years now and it's still my favorite game of all time.. it was my entire childhood :tehe:

So... I decided to start working on a sequel to the game.. if that doesn't work out, then remaster the current one.

Im already working on the game mechanics and I've ripped all the assets from the game.. Unfortunately.. I couldn't find a way to covert the GOD 3D model files to FBX. :(

With that being said, anyone wanna participate? We're mainly needing people with 3D modelling experience, but any other skill is welcome. :)
As long as you contribute, you're in.

We'll be working with the Unity game engine. In my experience Its the most flexible for game development and modding.. and I know how to use it by heart. <3

Questions? Reply here or add me on discord: HenBOMB#0274
Maximo5252
Grunt
Grunt
Argentina

Re: Army Men RTS 2/Remaster

Post by Maximo5252 »

=D>
KiNG-KoNG
Noob
Noob
Bolivia

Post by KiNG-KoNG »

Hola, primero me gustaría saber si hablas español o que idioma, lo digo por tu bandera de argentina
Bueno, tu propuesta es muy interesante para los que hacemos un seguimiento del juego y si me gustaria (ayudar) en que exista una versión nueva o mejorada del juego, pero me gustaría que un poco expliques en que consiste tu proyecto y hacia donde lo diriges, yo tengo conocimientos básicos en programación (no manejo unity) pero si interpreto los códigos (C,C++,Cshard,visualbasic,etc) modelado 3d podria entenderlo si lo repaso, pero ando muy corto de tiempo, pero puedo ayudar en lo que se pueda. Saludos.
Armando Armas Guerra
Noob
Noob
Peru

Post by Armando Armas Guerra »

Hello, I have extracted the content of one of the mod maps with advanced intelligence and when I want to compress it with the cmd / exe it does not compress everything or rather almost nothing and I would like you to help me how to compress it, which program should I use? By the way, I am also getting started in creating maps and it is difficult for me the way I do it. I don't know if you could help me with that since the studio injector does not work for me.