Link opjects

Have modding questions or discovered something new? Post here.
MG_Pro
Grunt
Grunt
Egypt

Link opjects

Post by MG_Pro »

Can any body help me to link the opjects?
Because I finally can use AMRTS studio.
How I link it?
How I link it?
Because I am new at using the studio. :|
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Link opjects

Post by TommyCD1 »

First make sure both objects are zipped by selecting them, then pressing CTRL + DOWN on your keyboard.

After that, select an object, then mouse over another object, and press L. This will attempt to link them together. Keep in mind though that ingame restrictions will still apply. So for example if the fence would be obstructed by a prop, the difference in elevation is too great, or the distance between fences is too great, the link will not succeed.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
MG_Pro
Grunt
Grunt
Egypt

Re: Link opjects

Post by MG_Pro »

TommyCD1 wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:45 pm First make sure both objects are zipped by selecting them, then pressing CTRL + DOWN on your keyboard.

After that, select an object, then mouse over another object, and press L. This will attempt to link them together. Keep in mind though that ingame restrictions will still apply. So for example if the fence would be obstructed by a prop, the difference in elevation is too great, or the distance between fences is too great, the link will not succeed.
Thanks, Tommy :D