Deleted Map

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Deleted Map

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Map Was Deleted
Last edited by {RaheeXF} on Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
*RaheeXF*
j3rry
Map Maker
Map Maker
Russia

Re: 4 Dog Houses - Multiplayer Map

Post by j3rry »

First of all the map was not compiled in .x file, so the installation may be confusing for an unexperienced player.

It seems that loading screen was made via Paint software. It looks too fake.
Spoiler
1.jpg
The map terrain is too flat and unpainted. Due to the lack of colors it reminds me more of a carpet than soil, as it supposed to be in the Yard world.
Spoiler
2.jpg
I did not go deep into the gameplay, so can not say much about resource and AI balance. Can say only about startup resource storage — it is definitely unbalanced, because in the standard game setup there are twice more plastic than electricity, and on this map there are 5000 plastic and 5000 electricity.
Spoiler
3.jpg
However the map implementation seemed more interesting to me than Train Station, so final rating is Shit instead of Trash.