Umbral Assault

Custom Single Player Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.
Jumper Snipèra
Grunt
Grunt
Belgium

Umbral Assault

Post by Jumper Snipèra »

Fellow Army Men RTS fans,

Many months ago I found myself back on the forums after a hiatus of many years. Since then I have been working on a single player project and I have reached the point where I would like to receive some feedback from players to see if the mod needs improvements.

So what is this all about?
The mod contains modified story and great battles missions. In extremely rare cases, the original objects have been changed, however the mod is designed to pretty much only add to the missions and thus increase the difficulty. The original mission objectives and medal goals have not been changed and despite the difficulty, they should still be achievable on hard difficulty. On top of that, there will be missions where enhanced units are available. I will not mention any more about this and instead leave the surprise to you.

If you are willing to take part into giving me feedback on the mod, then I would like to ask you to play the missions on hard difficulty while also attempting to obtain a gold medal in each one. That way you are able to judge whether obtaining the medal is not too difficult and also not too tedious. I am looking to provide a difficult and challenging experience, while also preventing it from being frustrating and tedious. It is not possible to judge this properly as the developer of the mod, so I need your help with said judgement.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/53t4tojh ... t.rar/file

Good luck reconquering the house!
Jumper Snipèra

EDIT 1.0:
- Merged the story and great battles mods into 1 pack, called Umbral Assault
- Changed the subject of this thread to Umbral Assault

EDIT 1.1:
- Fixed Umbral Assault bug where Tricycle Treachery would crash
Jumper Snipèra
Grunt
Grunt
Belgium

Re: Umbral Assault

Post by Jumper Snipèra »

Given the lack of response to a mod bringing a fresh twist to the story and great battle missions, I'm going to make the assumption this forum and the game are dead. Because of this, the link contains the final version of the mod without any future updates.

Jumper Snipèra
dmarijan
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
Croatia

Post by dmarijan »

It's not dead, just keep up the good work :SWEET:
Jumper Snipèra
Grunt
Grunt
Belgium

Post by Jumper Snipèra »

This is me getting gold in all the modded missions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... OK5OYc-z5C

Jumper Snipèra