On The Ground - Single Player Map

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.

Rate This Map

Trash
No votes
Junk
No votes
Bad
No votes
Normal
No votes
Good
100%
Excellent
No votes
Perfect
No votes

Total votes: 1

{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

On The Ground - Single Player Map

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well.

Today I am gonna tell you about my second single player map that I made in a week. The name of the map is "On The Ground". It is a map, where Captain Alpha (Red Team) decided to destroy the Tan forever but it seems that Captain Alpha does not have sufficient amount of resources to produce units and attack the Tan. So, he requested Sarge and Bullseye if they can help him or not. Sarge decided to help Captain Alpha and finish the Tan forever together. Also, let me tell you some tips and tricks, there is a Garden Lamp in the mid where you can get Electricity to build heavy vehicles. There are a lot of Plastic Resources around the map, try to find them.

Also to install the map, just extract the .rar file somewhere in your PC using WinRar. Then read the "Read Me.txt" file. Easy.

Goal 1: Keep Sarge Alive
Goal 2: Destroy All Tan Buildings

---------- Links-----------

WinRar - https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

"On The Ground" Map - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tRWq7B ... sp=sharing

-----------------------------

----------- Some Pictures ------------
Loading Screen
Loading Screen
Minimap.jpg
Mini-Map
Minimap.jpg (29.26 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
Mini-Map
Mini-Map
Minimap.jpg (29.26 KiB) Viewed 2295 times
Starting Position of Player
Starting Position of Player
Captain Alpha's Base
Captain Alpha's Base
POV: You Are Playing
POV: You Are Playing
------------------------------------------

------------- Versions (Fixes Done) -----------------
0.1 - Fixed the Goals and Sky Box (Reported By: TommyCD1)
0.2 - AI Problem (Reported By: dmarijan)
0.3 - AI Problem (Reported By: TommyCD1)
0.4 - Resources Problem
0.5 - Props Problem
0.6 - Objective Problem
0.7 - Goal Problem (Destroy All Tan Buildings)
0.8 - Resources Problem (Reduced Electricity Resources)
0.9 - AI Problem
---------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks To TommyCD1 For Supporting!

Enjoy and have a nice day! Thank you for reading with patience and checking out my map! Bye! :ROCK:
Last edited by {RaheeXF} on Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
*RaheeXF*
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Re: On The Ground - Single Player Map

Post by {RaheeXF} »

If You Find Any Type of Errors, Glitches or Problems Please Reply/Report Here.
*RaheeXF*
dmarijan
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
Croatia

Post by dmarijan »

Great map. I've finished it under 30 minutes, but in Medal goals says that i'm not, also didn't destroyed all containers - medal goals says i am :|
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

I have not yet played this map, but I would like to mention some things.
{RaheeXF} wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 amRight now we cannot show Goals in the game.
With my new Custom Campaigns \ Missions Add-on Support mod, it is possible to have custom medal goals. Both on the pause menu and on the results screens. All that is needed is a custom .cfg file that I have provided on my master post. This config file also does not conflict with vanilla gameplay if a user does not have my mod installed, so there's no real downside to including it into your map.

If you do not want to install my add-on mod, then there is an alternative method you can use which is only capable of changing the ingame medal goals display. If you are interested in this method, please let me know, but be aware it requires a mission specific modification of a .cfg file.
{RaheeXF} wrote:Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 amPlease Follow The Steps Below To Play My Map!

----- Steps -----

1. Just copy the "garden.x" file and paste it into the missions/gb/ folder which is in your game directory.

2. After doing that, open your game, go to "Coming Back Battles" then simply play the first mission in the menu.

3. Enjoy the game!
Again, with my add-on support mod, this is not necessary. This would not only give you the freedom to name your map file whatever you want, but it also will prevent conflicts with existing mission progress (if you already had a Gold Medal on Garden Siege, you'd have one for this map too), and it protects the end user from accidentally and irreversible deleting a vanilla mission.

This is simply a suggestion however. If you do not want to utilize this, then I at least recommend warning users that a mission should be backed up before being replaced.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Thank you so much for your suggestion... I will try to update the goals (using your Mod or manually by creating a cfg file) and re-upload the map as soon as possible!
*RaheeXF*
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Ahh.... The timer has problem or something? Let me see if I can fix it..... Thank you for reporting the error and I hope you enjoyed the map!
*RaheeXF*
{RaheeXF}
Map Maker
Map Maker
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by {RaheeXF} »

Fixed The Goal Texts and Some More Bugs! Please Re-Download The Map And Let Me Know If You Find More Glitches or Errors. Thank You.
*RaheeXF*