Introduce your clan or yourself.
plastro23
Noob
Noob
Brazil

Another newbie but stuck

Post by plastro23 »

Hello,

It's been a long long time since I played this game for the first time and I just found out about this forum 15 years later, I've played many Army men games and Army men RTS is one of my favourites.

I was surprised when I saw this game on Steam so I gave it a go, I was able to play it and enjoy the campaign for a while but then the game stopped working and whatever I do it just won't start, not even the Steam community guides could help me, it looks like this game is just incompatible with modern hardware.

I discovered this forum after looking for help online expecting to see a community-made remaster (with fixed graphical issues, fixed aspect ratio, a working multiplayer lobby without the use of GameRanger and modern OS/Hardware compatibility in general) similar to what the Empire Earth community did but it looks like no such thing exists for this game yet, unfortunately I don't know how to code but it'd be great to have it.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you, I wish I was here sooner when the community was more alive but oh well, guess I'm late to the party as always.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Another newbie but stuck

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Welcome :)