Noob here, Single player maps?

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
TonyBologna
Noob
Noob
United States of America

Noob here, Single player maps?

Post by TonyBologna »

Been lurking for a while, Let me say big thanks to TommyCD1. The mod for the special operations and great battles was very easy to get working. The custom campaign is a little intimidating, but me and my father have been having a blast revisiting a favorite, and even playing a couple new maps of his. I was able to find "a quick skirmish" and "bay of plastic" However most the maps I click on are multiplayer lol. I was wondering if anyone could point out more single player maps that are as easy to download and install as Tommys.

Thanks in advance!
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Noob here, Single player maps?

Post by TommyCD1 »

For single player maps specifically, here on the forums there's a few options made by other people.

There is The Begin which is a very old map created at least 12 or so years ago. It can be found on the forum.
viewtopic.php?t=1089

Then of course there is all of @{RaheeXF}'s maps, which can be found here as well.
viewtopic.php?t=2844
viewtopic.php?t=2907
viewtopic.php?t=2910

As for other stuff, I'm not sure what else you can find on the forum, I think that's mostly it. But there could be some stuff on other sites, such as modDB or GameBanana. My stuff is also hosted there too. I think the Wisehaq mod has some stuff over on modDB? Although I've never tried it out so I can't really confirm if it has anything beyond new units on old maps. Same goes for these mod packs here.
viewtopic.php?t=2858
From my limited testings, they seem to be simply the vanilla game / maps packaged with custom or tweaked units only. But if you're interested you may try them out.

Lastly, there's also the Umbral Assault mod, which is the original campaign and great battle maps, but with an extra enemy team to fight against. The enemy team is placed extremely aggressively and eventually has some strong custom units, so if you're interested in that you can try it out as well.
viewtopic.php?t=2902
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
TonyBologna
Noob
Noob
United States of America

Re: Noob here, Single player maps?

Post by TonyBologna »

Thanks for the reply. This little compilation helps. Eventually I'll get to the harder mods.