Let's talk.

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
Ruhani
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Let's talk.

Post by Ruhani »

It's true we have been able to make hacks for the game. And for the ones that don't believe it (not even with video evidence), you're just as much of a blind pig as the rest of the cunts that come on these forums. Reason we haven't released these hacks is plain and simple: Some way or another, the hacks will get leaked out into the public, everybody gets their hands on them, and BOOM, the only game you guys seem to nearly kill yourselves over has been ruined. The point of the hack was not to prove we're 'ubertuff', but to point out the flaws in a game that is mostly dominated by a fanatical society. So the only reason why you're on these forums today is because you haven't experienced going against these 'cheats' first hand. There was an unexpected result and that was getting every non-sc, non-disillusioned noob in game ranger and hamachi paranoid about these hacks. Always count on ExF forums to brainwash the average army men dumbass (seriously, they will believe any of the crap you tell them).

I'm not here to flame, I'm speaking the truth, so quit seeing everything narrow mindedly and chauvinistically.

I already know how over half the people on the forums will react (arbitrary flaming, excessive site spamming, mail threats, ban threats), truth is, we don't give a damn.
We only care as much to still have the people with their sanity intact to see through what is 'false' and ditch army men as a whole.

I don't care if {SC} sucks, if they were anything, they were honest non-disillusioned people fed up with the self-righteous claims on this site.

I don't want to hear your bullshit about how the hacks are fake. You know they're real, yet you don't want accept this because you haven't been cheated against.

Army Men RTS is an old, abandoned game. It was abandoned for a reason, and got somehow resurrected by Mexicans. I don't expect how you can play an unbalanced game full of glitches and bugs everybody seems to exploit. There is no skill in massing a particular unit, stop lying to yourself.

Look through all the BS on this site, and let Army Men die. Let it die in peace.

I've played the game long enough to criticize it, don't question my motives.

Your attempt at censorship is flawed. Your forums can't handle the truth.

Come on dread, ya paki, delete this post, since that's all what life can offer you.
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Re: Let\'s talk.

Post by Dread+MarKana »

nooooob. iam not paki u madarchot . teri maa ki chut .
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

dont talk rubbish, ull get banned noob.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Let's talk.

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

=)) you need some friends man.. you take this thing way too serious. If you think this game should die, then simply stop playing and stop crying about other people or noobs. Even if you think this game has many problems, I've seen newer games with even greater issues, (but of course now they auto patch them online) open your eyes son, and don't talk out your ass.
Overall all I can do is =)) =)) when you try to sound intelligent.
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

how long did u take to post this?? 2 hours of asswiping ur brain? take a rope and hang urself. iam not gonna delete any of ur loooooooong stupid posts anymore. let all know of ur stupidity.
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

ur all post is idiotic
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

ur an example of good power gone to the wrong hands, i mean the amrts studio developer that u begged out from omc stormer. loser.
Ruhani
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by Ruhani »

:OFF
[Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa]
Chopper L2
Chopper L2

Post by [Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa] »

dread is awesome, ruhani u suck man :NOOB2:
Last edited by [Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa] on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Step by step, Heart to heart, Left right left, We all fall down, like toy soldiers.
Bit by bit, Torn apart, We never win, But the battle wages on,
for toy soldiers.
- Slim Shady
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

psycho ruhani